Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We need to get away from this “he’s free so it’s worth it” mentality.

If he isn’t free would we go for him? I’d say most blues wouldn’t.

Brands has already said our costs aren't sustainable.

If he's good enough in a position we need (I think he is) then him being value for money (free) is a fantastic bonus.

There is nothing worst than saying the Fee is Undisclosed,annoys me that lol,i want to know if we were ripped off,got bigger fee than expected or what,why they do it,i would like to know
Of these two scenarios one seems far likelier than the other.......

Still, given the work ahead it is good to get the ball rolling.

The only time those Moyes players actually played football was when Roberto taught them how to play in his first summer here.

And in any case, WTF does it prove if a ball bag manager or two choose to punt the likes of Lukaku, Deulofeu, Barry, Mori....and Besic? Especially when you replace them with expensive tat.

#Rattled.

The only time those Moyes players actually played football was when Roberto taught them how to play in his first summer here.

And in any case, WTF does it prove if a ball bag manager or two choose to punt the likes of Lukaku, Deulofeu, Barry, Mori....and Besic? Especially when you replace them with expensive tat.

Interesting how the more Roberto taught them, the worse they got.

Interesting how the more Roberto taught them, the worse they got.
No mate, what happened is that they reached their peak level for the talent they had. RM was kidding himself to believe they could go on and improve further still. He was wrong. They were very limited footballers and he basically plaited sawdust getting a 72 point season of great football out of them.

No mate, what happened is that they reached their peak level for the talent they had. RM was kidding himself to believe they could go on and improve further still. He was wrong. They were very limited footballers and he basically plaited sawdust getting a 72 point season of great football out of them.
Well, I guess that's settled, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back