Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is nothing worst than saying the Fee is Undisclosed,annoys me that lol,i want to know if we were ripped off,got bigger fee than expected or what,why they do it,i would like to know

sometimes it's legalities. other times it's both clubs not wanting to disclose the finer details of the deal.

we've probably taken a bit of a hit on it, but it won't be much

...it’s ego. All of these players believe they can play at the most high-profile clubs alongside the most high-profile players and for the most high-profile managers. He won a title at Leicester but he clearly thought Chelsea was too good an opportunity to turn down.
Oh, I get that but now it hasn't turned out how he thought it would he should be looking for a move but, as you intimated, he seems happy doing nowt. I just think that's odd.

https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/spo...amiro-funes-moris-departure-whittles-14814324

@davek

There could be a greater presence from the David Moyes-era, than Martinez's, left at Everton by the time the new season starts in August.
The only time those Moyes players actually played football was when Roberto taught them how to play in his first summer here.

And in any case, WTF does it prove if a ball bag manager or two choose to punt the likes of Lukaku, Deulofeu, Barry, Mori....and Besic? Especially when you replace them with expensive tat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back