Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s literally as crap now as he was when we got him. In fact probably worse after his injury.

It’s a mental fee for a player of his ability.
No it isn't Ijjy.

Do you really think everyone else's players have tripled in value and ours have gone the other way. He's Argentina's first choice (when fit)

Not beyond the realms of possibility that we got what we paid for him though.. definitely a nice little pay on drip deal for them. As will all our outgoings will be.

He’s not fit though. And is chronically crap.
But nobody knows that part from us. We see him week about making brain farts every game but, and this is important, none if his errors led to goals.

None Evertonians just see the TV highlights and he looks OK. Add to that he's Argentina first choice and he starts to look attractive. Plus I do really believe his game is more suited to Spain and he speaks the lingo so will fit right in.

And with games he'll get fit so that won't be an issue.

But nobody knows that part from us. We see him week about making brain farts every game but, and this is important, none if his errors led to goals.

None Evertonians just see the TV highlights and he looks OK. Add to that he's Argentina first choice and he starts to look attractive. Plus I do really believe his game is more suited to Spain and he speaks the lingo so will fit right in.

And with games he'll get fit so that won't be an issue.

I’m going to bed.

No mate, what happened is that they reached their peak level for the talent they had. RM was kidding himself to believe they could go on and improve further still. He was wrong. They were very limited footballers and he basically plaited sawdust getting a 72 point season of great football out of them.

I’ll think you might find it’s because he surrounded them with the likes of Aiden Mcgeady, Alcaraz, Atsu, Kone and Cleverley, the clueless biff.

Right so I have a bit of info from my father-in-law who works at JLA, gave us the heads up on Henry Onyekuru last summer.

So Tuesday, a Italian gentleman came through from Milan and after a little small talk, he mentioned he was a football agent going to Finch Farm for talks.

The man's name is LUCA BASCHERINI.

I don't have any other news but HERE WE GO

INDEX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back