Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need some people who read Spanish to dissect the comments.

More
Welcome to # Villarreal !
1f44f.png
The Argentine central
1f1e6-1f1f7.png
@ funesmoriofi25 reinforces the rear
1f4aa.png
26bd.png
of the Yellow Submarine. He comes from @ Everton and signs for four seasons. # BenvingutFunesMori More info
1f449.png
https: // villcf.com/funesmori

The only time those Moyes players actually played football was when Roberto taught them how to play in his first summer here.

And in any case, WTF does it prove if a ball bag manager or two choose to punt the likes of Lukaku, Deulofeu, Barry, Mori....and Besic? Especially when you replace them with expensive tat.

We played some very good stuff under moyes at times. Pienaar, baines, arteta and osman were great to watch

Your very rarely wrong Dave but on this occasion i think this is one player who was worth punting into space for anything over 20p
Better than Keane, Williams, Jags.

Guessing he instigated the move, no manager in their right mind would have requested he leave before the other trio.

Will do well in Spain ans Villareal aren't some backwards nobody club either.

Better than Keane, Williams, Jags.

Guessing he instigated the move, no manager in their right mind would have requested he leave before the other trio.

Will do well in Spain ans Villareal aren't some backwards nobody club either.

No manager in their right mind would know he aint shifting Keane, Willaims and Jags for a combined 15p so trust me, punting this carthorse wouldn't have been a tough financial decision

Edit : i wish him well Albro!

Right so I have a bit of info from my father-in-law who works at JLA, gave us the heads up on Henry Onyekuru last summer.

So Tuesday, a Italian gentleman came through from Milan and after a little small talk, he mentioned he was a football agent going to Finch Farm for talks.

The man's name is LUCA BASCHERINI.

I don't have any other news but HERE WE GO
Newcastle paid him an absolute fortune on agent fees for mostly dross iirc

Swerve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back