Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
To expand.

I would retain :

Tosun
Walcott
Iceland
Holgate
Coleman

And buy another 20 players for a 25 man squad.

We should sell everybody and buy De Gea.

But no, I would keep a few of them as squad players Baines, Pickford, Gana, Rooney.

Hes young and English, so Zat loves him.

Cant say ive seen enough to totally pass judgement, but as you say he mostly looks tosh vs us.

...i’ve never understood the hype with Chilwell, always seems a very rash defender to me and he was very poor against us at Goodison recently.

Conversely, I think we only need 5 players to push towards 6th...

Chilwell looks very strong for England u21s and wasn't good against us but seems to do well against everyone else.

Conversely, I think we only need 5 players to push towards 6th...

Chilwell looks very strong for England u21s and wasn't good against us but seems to do well against everyone else.

..I’m not basing my view solely on the game at Goodison, I thought he was defensively reckless in the summer tournament for England. He might be a superstar in the making, but he wouldn’t be my choice. I’m useless, though.

..I’m not basing my view solely on the game at Goodison, I thought he was defensively reckless in the summer tournament for England. He might be a superstar in the making, but he wouldn’t be my choice. I’m useless, though.

At the same age, Baines was looking very similar for Wigan...

I’m not a big fan of Chilwell. I think Leicester would want a fortune like Celtic would for tierney. I would still go for shaw, who with a year left would probably be cheaper. He’s had his problems but i think he’s a real talent.

I’m not a big fan of Chilwell. I think Leicester would want a fortune like Celtic would for tierney. I would still go for shaw, who with a year left would probably be cheaper. He’s had his problems but i think he’s a real talent.

Have massive reservations about Shaw me. Some comments recently from his coaches at Southampton were a bit worrying.

..not certain of Shaw, either, if i’m honest. Saying that, it doesn’t matter what I think. I just want a DoF who picks players to fit a strategy.

Steve Walsh, shrewd???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

He would start with Spurs on the Left Wing and United NEED a LB, as I pointed out the other day, the only team in the top 6 that dont need a LB are Chelsea.

And City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back