Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the Diakhaby story is true surely being linked to somebody so talented is a good thing, is there a blue who knows him that wouldnt want him?

Ok we missed out be we are shopping in the right stores finally

Still slow. I do hope we can sign Loftus-Cheek he did well at Palace and also Ray Wilkins used to say he couldn't understand why Chelsea kept buying players like bakayoko when they already had better in RLC in the Youth. I think he's a really good prospect and at the right age now to be stamping his mark.

I think they have some links to Trinity Mirror so their rumours get used by the Echo and the likes but still, very weird

When it's their own stuff - like the Diakhaby one - they're usually quite accurate. There's nearly always 'something' in it. I believe Jonathan Jackson, who covers PSG a lot, used to write for them and may still well do. He is very reliable.

Obviously, it could just be a stab in the dark, but I actually reckon when they put it out as their own, they're more likely to have a bit of substance. Their clickbaity stuff is usually when they quote a source, like L'Equipe, for example.

When it's their own stuff - like the Diakhaby one - they're usually quite accurate. There's nearly always 'something' in it. I believe Jonathan Jackson, who covers PSG a lot, used to write for them and may still well do. He is very reliable.

Obviously, it could just be a stab in the dark, but I actually reckon when they put it out as their own, they're more likely to have a bit of substance. Their clickbaity stuff is usually when they quote a source, like L'Equipe, for example.

Fair enough P, take your word for it.

They're going down as a Sport Witness bunch who only cover France for me.

I'm of the opinion that none of the media have a single clue about our potential signings. We are tighter than a nuns crotch with our information this year.

because good players win games

he might not be messi but he is one of the few players here who actually has a willingness to run with the ball, take on players and shoot

most exciting young prospect we have had since rooney imo

Fair enough, I as an Everton fan just dont want any player's near the team who dont want to play for us. Especially, when they haven't played that great in any the games that they have come on.

He does have potential, but that's it at the moment. Barkley at his age was head and shoulders above him, and look where that tool is now, i think personally he was more exciting than Lookman.

He wouldn't need to be tapped up - if I were him, after the way he's been treated, I'd be looking for a way out too. Indeed he'd be a bit mad to actively want to stay at this point.

Why, he hasn't even given the new manager a chance, it's a fresh start so if he wants out without seeing the new set up, he's just being petulant.(Not saying he wants out btw, just hypothetical)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back