Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well more the fact that he is a big tall Danish centre back than anything else.

Kroldrup was a good footballer. The heading thing is a myth, you don't have 2 successful stints in Serie A (when it was a decent league) and a bunch of International caps by not being able to do something as basic as heading the ball. Our fans (and Moyes himself oddly enough) made up their mind about him after 2 games. Very weird signing really.

Well as you say, I never honestly ever saw enough of Kroldup or this Vasternburger fella to know if they are similar and I suspect neither have you my frandelino.

Well as you say, I never honestly ever saw enough of Kroldup or this Vasternburger fella to know if they are similar and I suspect neither have you my frandelino.

Seen loads of Kroldrup to be fair. I was happy when we signed him.

Cant say I have seen anything much of the big fella though bar a couple of Bundesliga highlights. If we want a big unit who can chip in some goals get Aden Flint.

Actually scratch that, just saw he has signed for Boro. FFS Brands, that's two centre backs you have ignored my advice on now.

Ive seen him have good games tho.

Im not saying hes amazing, but there could, MAYBE, be a player.

I cant stand him. I liked him the first few games he played and then it slowly dawned on me that he is a massive fanny which is not a good trait for a centre back.

With everyone in the squad I am willing to give them a chance under new management but he has a lot to do to win me over.

I am sure he is gutted like...

Jannik Vestergaard Characteristics
+ Strengths
Aerial Duels
Strong
Passing
Strong
Blocking the ball
Strong
- Weaknesses
(Player has no significant weaknesses)
Jannik Vestergaard's Style of Play
Clears the ball out of defence often

Weaknesses:
We will give him a snide nickname like Vesty Baby

I cant stand him. I liked him the first few games he played and then it slowly dawned on me that he is a massive fanny which is not a good trait for a centre back.

With everyone in the squad I am willing to give them a chance under new management but he has a lot to do to win me over.

I am sure he is gutted like...

I totally agree tbh.

Utter coward, but im hoping Silva can get inside his head, seems to be 1 of his strengths.

Ive seen him have good games tho.

Im not saying hes amazing, but there could, MAYBE, be a player.

...I guarantee every striker in the league is happy at the thought of playing against him. If you face him up, he’s easy to go past and once you’re past him he has no power of recovery. If he’s marking you with your back to goal he’s easy to spin and get a yard. If you run him down the channels he struggles to keep up with you.

He’s ok in the air, though!!!

...I guarantee every striker in the league is happy at the thought of playing against him. If you face him up, he’s easy to go past and once you’re past him he has no power of recovery. If he’s marking you with your back to goal he’s easy to spin and get a yard. If you run him down the channels he struggles to keep up with you.

The signs arent promising.

The very reasons that Man U let him go.

I agree he is good in the air but he does lack aggression at times he should rarely be beaten. The Leicester game ndidi outmuscled him and headed against the bar he is 1.81 metres Keane is 1.88 he lost the header as ndidi wanted. He should
Be smashing everyone with his size

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back