Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
A big grock is exactly what we need, we're a very small team atm and the tall ones don't win headers. But we need that alongside pace, I don't see us buying two centre backs... But I didn't see us selling mori, so there's hope.

I'd prioritise a pacey centre back if I had to because of the slugs we currently have.

A big grock is exactly what we need, we're a very small team atm and the tall ones don't win headers. But we need that alongside pace, I don't see us buying two centre backs... But I didn't see us selling mori, so there's hope.

I'd prioritise a pacey centre back if I had to because of the slugs we currently have.

Koudibaly please.

You must be 23, 6ft 5 and run like forest gump to be accepted on this forum.
And be playing in the PL (not a pub league, which apparently is every other league in Europe) but not for a current top 6 side (as obviously a cast off) or a relegation side (as obviously not good enough) or be in your prime (don't need this after Walsh) or too young (as we need guaranteed quality).

..he was dreadful in last summers England tournament and then made a bit of a howler at Man City after playing outstandingly well against Sane. I’m sure it’s something he’s working on and he will improve when he bulks up with age.
I'd be a rich man if I got a fiver for every time that header against Man City was mentioned on this forum. FFS the lad came on leaps and bounds last season, was probably our MOM in the aforementioned City game when he kept Sane well harnessed, showed he can indeed play as CB in a back 4 during that run of clean sheets in December, and was then basically thrown under a bus following the Firmino incident and we hardly saw him for the rest of the campaign.

But that header against City lads. Like none of our other defenders made a bad clearance all last season.

Sorry Eggs. I'm not having a go at you personally; yours just happens to be the post I responded to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back