Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sandro was the bargain of the century at about 5m transfer fee ... apart from the 120k * 52 = 6m+ we pay him a year ?!? That can't be right, surely.

Mental

I think the issue was he didn't settle and wanted to go back to Spain. Now, I guess if he really wants to stay in Spain he'll have to decide if he's prepared to earn substantially less because nobody is throwing anywhere near 100k a week at him. My guess is he'll go on loan and we'll top up his wages his a year, before he leaves end of next season for a similar fee to what we paid for.

Sandro was the bargain of the century at about 5m transfer fee ... apart from the 120k * 52 = 6m+ we pay him a year ?!? That can't be right, surely.

Mental
There must be some European court of financial injustice we can go to about paying 6M a year to someone who doesn’t actually play for us!

Is there anything to Rooney demanding some coaching role after he finishes his career as a marketing stunt in MLS? The knob has played three seasons here and thinks he's some kind of Everton royalty? He lost that chance when he handed in the transfer request. Get more hair plugs and find another club to exploit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back