Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone explain to me why so many suddenly think RLC is the new big thing. Nobody said a word about him last season, and I have never seen him do anything worthy of all the wishing for us to sign him.
Be honest. If he wasnt english, would any of you want him? There are many midfielders out there a lot better than him.

As jarg as the links are, it is clear that we are after a CB, a LB, A midfielder and a even a striker. This is all very good news.

I still think we need a midfielder who can unlock defences and be an option off the bench or to fight siggy.

I hope we sign someone better than that useless £45 Million waste of money but agree on unlocking defences not had one for years

Can anyone explain to me why so many suddenly think RLC is the new big thing. Nobody said a word about him last season, and I have never seen him do anything worthy of all the wishing for us to sign him.
Be honest. If he wasnt english, would any of you want him? There are many midfielders out there a lot better than him.

@ijjysmith and myself have been talking about him for a while mate

He's been on quite a few peoples radars for a couple of years now

i liked what i saw for palace last season

Unless you review matches for a living or live in London I suspect none of us have seen much more than 4-5 games of RLC in proper men’s football.

some people genuinely do follow football and will watch any premier league games on sky, not me last season like Ronko and BFS drained my enthusiasm for football

RLC is not the finished article but has a brain, can dribble and takes risks. when Zaha was on the pitch, they linked up brilliantly so if he could do the same with Walcott and even Lookman it could be special.

Not sure about RLC's finishing though but as I said, lots of potential.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back