Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the issue was he didn't settle and wanted to go back to Spain. Now, I guess if he really wants to stay in Spain he'll have to decide if he's prepared to earn substantially less because nobody is throwing anywhere near 100k a week at him. My guess is he'll go on loan and we'll top up his wages his a year, before he leaves end of next season for a similar fee to what we paid for.

Said it before , I wouldn’t top up his wages , if he likes his wage he stay live in a place he hates until he decides to leave, if he wants his “better life in Spain” then he can drop his wages to a measly 2-4m a year or whatever it is

...it’s Thursday morning and here’s this morning’s round-up of Toffee transfer rumours;

- The Telegraph report Wayne Rooney has finalised his move to D.C. United. NBC Sports say the transfer will be announced by the end of the week. SkySports expect it to be announced today.

- According to The Daily Mirror, Everton are keeping an eye on Croation forward, Ante Rebic, who has shone at this summers World Cup. The 24 year old scored 9 goals in 28 appearances last season on loan at Eintracht Frankfurt. Frankfurt have activated their option to buy from Italian parent club Fiorentina but are bracing themselves for competition for his signature.

- Correio de Manha say Everton are chasing Porto midfielder, Hector Herrera. Porto want €15m for the 28 year old Mexican international.

- ESPN suggest Everton have launched a bid to sign Borussia Mönchengladbach Centre Back, Yannick Vestergaard. The 25 year old, 6ft 7in defender is currently at the World Cup with Denmark but only as cover for the Danes regular Centre Back pairing.

- Sporting Lisbon striker Bas Dost has been linked with Everton, but Bein Turkey report the player has reached an agreement to join Fenerbahce.

- Portuguese newspaper O Jogo claim Everton, Chelsea and Spurs are all keen on 27 year old Porto striker, Moussa Marega. Whoever comes in for the player will have to meet the Mali internationals €40m release clause.

now mexico are out may some movement on Lozano, we are still desperate for a centre mid. though i can see Siggy playing deeper if we have more options for the week. similar to what rooney did but alot more useful. hes shown he has it in the tank to run a fair distance during the game

the left back and centre half issues seem to have gone quiet, as long as they are working in the background thats fine by me the press dont seem to know anything anyway

As jarg as the links are, it is clear that we are after a CB, a LB, A midfielder and a even a striker. This is all very good news.

I still think we need a midfielder who can unlock defences and be an option off the bench or to fight siggy.

now mexico are out may some movement on Lozano, we are still desperate for a centre mid. though i can see Siggy playing deeper if we have more options for the week. similar to what rooney did but alot more useful. hes shown he has it in the tank to run a fair distance during the game

the left back and centre half issues seem to have gone quiet, as long as they are working in the background thats fine by me the press dont seem to know anything anyway

Mexico came second in the group mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back