Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bothered about Phil Jones as much but Smalling is very good and I doubt if he will be sold.
Smalling has already played 37 games for Utd this season, 22 of those in the league, Phil Jones has played 21 games in the league.

Both would improve us.

Bring in Smalling/Jones, sign De Vrij on a free, get rid of Williams and Jagielka, and your CB roster is now Smalling/Jones, De Vrij, Holgate, Keane, and Funes Mori. In my opinion a good combination of experience and hopefully a future, unless we actually plan to go out and get a top CB in the 40 million range.

As I said earlier look on the Man u forum and see what they said about Jones and Smalling, according to most of them they are both gash and are offering to drive them to Goodison for nothing. Its not good enough to say they will only marginally improve our team, please look for more quality outside Manchester.

As I said earlier look on the Man u forum and see what they said about Jones and Smalling, according to most of them they are both gash and are offering to drive them to Goodison for nothing. Its not good enough to say they will only marginally improve our team, please look for more quality outside Manchester.
Pretty short drive tbf

Bring in Smalling/Jones, sign De Vrij on a free, get rid of Williams and Jagielka, and your CB roster is now Smalling/Jones, De Vrij, Holgate, Keane, and Funes Mori. In my opinion a good combination of experience and hopefully a future, unless we actually plan to go out and get a top CB in the 40 million range.
Hasn't De Vrij signed for Inter?

We should sign
Jones
Smalling
Shaw
Fellaini
Blind
That would be really good and positive
Thank you Stevie Walshie

Jones and Smalling have proven their worth at United and they can't be considered flops, even if they aren't quite good enough to remain first choice at United for their entire careers. Schneiderlin and Shaw however are overhyped Southampton flops that have never been able to hack it at United. I don't think we should be signing a flop like Shaw.

United do it all the time, they got there worth out of Wes Brown, O’Shea, Evans Etc and when they realised they weren’t able to keep to the level needed they got rid.

Considering only Coleman would get close to Uniteds first 11, it’s not exactly an insult to take there cast offs.

Watched the Wales vs Uruguay game today and was impressed with Diego Laxalt the left sided wingback for Uruguay.
Lots of pace & energy. Today he played left back but also plays left mid.
Also reminds me of Pienaar which is a bonus.
Could be a good option come the summer
Sure we were previously linked with him previously

Watched the Wales vs Uruguay game today and was impressed with Diego Laxalt the left sided wingback for Uruguay.
Lots of pace & energy. Today he played left back but also plays left mid.
Also reminds me of Pienaar which is a bonus.
Could be a good option come the summer
Sure we were previously linked with him previously

He was linked to a few clubs in the Summer and surprised he didn't ge a move. Can see him in Atalanta next season mind! He's rapid.

He was linked to a few clubs in the Summer and surprised he didn't ge a move. Can see him in Atalanta next season mind! He's rapid.
What it does show is that upgrading the squad with international standard players can be done without spending ridiculous amounts of money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back