Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this Sandro? Said he was desperate to leave in Jan but he mentioned Everton were making the deal difficult. Dont think we will have issues if the club wants to sell him and someone offers us more than 7 or 8 million euros, he took a loss to move from Barça to Malaga just so he could play

Yeah, if he goes this window - Id agree his stock is low and a deal would reflect that, but if he goes on loan we may get a better deal. Depends on what Brands decides.

...that’s fair enough, Sagey.

Your view kind of sums up my own feelings with the lad a bit mate. I've found Chelsea players in particular are given an awful lot from a young age, generally told they are stars and have something of a swagger before earning it. The fact that Solanke got an England cap, based on him playing for Liverpool and Chelsea underpins that.

I think he does ok and he has a lot more to give but so far he has yet to show it and Chelsea will undoubtedly demand a fee which would be reflective of his perceived ability as opposed to where he is currently at.

For me, I'd like to see an initial loan deal.

It is quite baffling that you've turned one quoteless, sourceless, newspaper report about him wanting to leave into him being a 'definite goner' to be honest.

I’d say you are just being argumentative for the sake of it.

It was reported he was unhappy prior to him going on loan.

None of us have any insight here, we are just reacting to reports like.

Can anyone explain to me why so many suddenly think RLC is the new big thing. Nobody said a word about him last season, and I have never seen him do anything worthy of all the wishing for us to sign him.
Be honest. If he wasnt english, would any of you want him? There are many midfielders out there a lot better than him.

Mate, he was class at palace last year. If it wasnt for Zaha who was unreal, then more light would had been on him. He didnt get in the england side for no reason.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Loftus Cheek will not be going anywere.

£100 english pounds of anyones money that hes at chelsea start of the season

As jarg as the links are, it is clear that we are after a CB, a LB, A midfielder and a even a striker. This is all very good news.

I still think we need a midfielder who can unlock defences and be an option off the bench or to fight siggy.

Tbh mate, I can`t think of many people that people that he would beat in a fight, he`s too timid.

I think he`d run away and hide behind Besic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back