Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
We dont tho, thats the point I made the other day, our wage bill is roughly 576k+ a week/30m a year from where we want it to be. We have binned off around 240k/12m so far, so after we get rid of another 400k we can start signing players.

So far we have 9m in the kitty tho, so its not all bad news.

What we will see this window will be an extreme form of sell to buy, as far as wages are concerned I think the aim is to have it around110m.

But hey, im just chatting complete wham.

I think the goal is to shift definitely shed as much as we can when it comes to players not contributing. I don’t think we’ll get it down by as much as you say. That looks too difficult especially as we will look for some recruitments.

Moshiri doesn’t seem to have a clue otherwise this would have just been an issue before Brands arrived. This whole wage review could be Brands just getting his teeth in and fine tuning us. x

I think the goal is to shift definitely shed as much as we can when it comes to players not contributing. I don’t think we’ll get it down by as much as you say. That looks too difficult especially as we will look for some recruitments.

Moshiri doesn’t seem to have a clue otherwise this would have just been an issue before Brands arrived. This whole wage review could be Brands just getting his teeth in and fine tuning us. x

Moshiri either trusted the wrong people or took his eye off the ball a little, either way there was an error of judgement, it happens, but I suspect it doesnt happen many times with a man worth as much money as him.

And no, I doubt we will hit the numbers I said in this window, I think 3 windows should be the soft aim, this window, Jan hopefully and "finish" it off next summer.

But of course we cant "stand still", we still have to try and improve the squad, it could be argued that just by shifting some of the utter rubbish its already been improved, but either way a massive 6 weeks coming up for Mr Brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back