Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd go as far as to say the best he'll ever do is maybe a midtable prem side but for now he's at his level in the farmers league

You are badly wrong on this one mate. If you have formed this opinion I'd hazard a guess you haven't seen him play much, if at all. He is head and shoulders the best player in the league, a league that has been shown in recent times to have produced / assisted top level EPL players.

Mate, with all due respect he is the best player to have came from the league in many, many years. Performed far better at far younger age than vvd, wanyama etc... He is the real deal. There is no way we will get him though. That's how good he is. Twice the player Robertson showed to be up here and he's done all right.
I’m not having it that he’s above us already. He’s 21 and has only proved himself in Scotland. He would be a punt. He certainly wouldn’t walk into any bigger team than us.

Mate, with all due respect he is the best player to have came from the league in many, many years. Performed far better at far younger age than vvd, wanyama etc... He is the real deal. There is no way we will get him though. That's how good he is. Twice the player Robertson showed to be up here and he's done all right.
Celtic’s business model is to buy cheap sell to the Prem. they can’t afford to keep him mate.

You are badly wrong on this one mate. If you have formed this opinion I'd hazard a guess you haven't seen him play much, if at all. He is head and shoulders the best player in the league, a league that has been shown in recent times to have produced / assisted top level EPL players.
I've seen him play plenty and he doesn't stand out against a bunch of players that look like they've just been plucked from an alleyway with a needle hanging out their arm.

Even bolasie would look like ronaldo in that league

I've seen him play plenty and he doesn't stand out against a bunch of players that look like they've just been plucked from an alleyway with a needle hanging out their arm.

Even bolasie would look like ronaldo in that league
And to further strengthen my claims, even coco martina is better than him

image.webp

VVD and Andy Robertson, two guys in last 3 years who have came out of the Scottish league to play in a champions league final say hi? How many have we had in that time play for us? Both not good enough for us apparently, according to some, farmers league apparently. Tierney is better than both given age, performances and potential growth

And to further strengthen my claims, even coco martina is better than him

View attachment 47455
If you are reliant on that then you have never seen him play. You are badly wrong here mate.
Calling the Scottish Premiership the farmers league is an insult to farmers.

How many farmers have played in the champions league final in the last year that left the Scottish league for relative buttons in past 3 years? That attitude lead us to pay 20 odd million for bolaise. Could've had vvd and Robertson with some spare change. Hahahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back