Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't hold much truth in the current rumours. Lazy journalism based on who walsh and allardyce would go for I. E. English top 6 cast offs on the way down.

Personally I'd like to see minimal signings. Left back, at least one centre half and maybe another striker.

Getting the manager right is key. There's enough in this squad for a more positive season next time around. Don't go for mad numbers of upheaval squad wise. In the short term it's seems to do more harm than good. The new man can assess the squad till Jan and maybe top up with a player or two more.

Outs: Williams Schneiderlin sandro mirallas besic martina

Ins: Chilwell, De vrij, striker (can't think of any. Depends what style new man wants).

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/...y-everton-to-include-8m-sign-on-fee-jlwld3tp9

Matt Hughes' Notebook: Everton will offer Jack Wilshere £8m sign-on fee to join from Arsenal

Everton are prepared to pay Jack Wilshere a staggering £8 million signing-on fee to move to Goodison Park this summer. The Arsenal midfield player is available on a free transfer at the end of the season as he has yet to agree a new contract at the Emirates Stadium, and Everton are making an aggressive play for his signature. Wilshere’s preference is to stay at Arsenal despite the prospect of earning far more money elsewhere, but the two parties are not close to an agreement. Arsenal’s opening contract offer to Wilshere involved him accepting a cut in his basic wages to £80,000 a week, although he would have the chance to increase it significantly through bonus and appearance payments.

I've seen Wilshere utterly give up on too many occasions to acknowledge any skill he may or may not have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back