Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah he would be my no1 target for that price at CB although I think he'll end up at Arsenal.

CB Evans
LB Shaw
CM Nzonzi
LM Bernard
Manager: Fonesca

Would be my 4 summer targets who would all improve us.

Evans - Yes, as a backup
Shaw - Fat waster who has achieved nothing in his career. Just he’s “English”
Nzonzi - Yard dog at Blackburn and Stoke, coming to the end of his career. Another fat wage that’ll be eating away at our coffers whilst he’s slowly dying of death in our nursing home
Bernard - No comment has I haven’t seen him play

Better players available than that, and I’d be massively overwhelmed if we go into a new season with another 2 failed Utd rejects in our team

We need a midfielder who's good on the ball, stockpiled with midfielders who are not good enough in that aspect. Could easily sell besic, schneiderlin and Mccarthy and just keep Rooney, siggurdsson, gueye and Davies complimented by one or two who actually know what to do with the ball.

Klaassen could fit in to either bracket but really needs to be given a go to at least show he can do anything, so frustrating.

We need to buy lots and buy early, none of this 11 individual players with no clue how to play together. Getting the manager sorted will be absolutely key to that, we took far too long to get Koeman in and look what happened there.

I think we probably need to acknowledge it's going yo to...difficult to do business with certain clubs.

Swansea, Watford, Southampton, etc.

We would get absolutely rinsed doing business with those clubs

Which is a relief as we should be targeting a far higher class of player.

I don't get the hype over Davies? How long are people going to keep believing he will come good. He always gives the ball away and can't make a clean tackle. What is he good at?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back