Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think 10 outs could be quite difficult tbf

We've got some big earners that will have to be willing to take a cut, most likely.

We're in the unenviable position of having to sell to clubs lower than our standing, which means players are more likely to be less willing to move as the wages are likely to be lower.

Tbf if we use Jan as a barometer, we had Sandro going to sevilla, Klaassen to napoli and Lookman to leipzig, so maybe that won't be the case.

Before my time. And Sheedy too.

Just feel like those were different times.

Fair enough mate, tbh i am not keen on Lallana or any other cast offs, we went through it with Barmby....but the likes of Salah, Mane, Firmino, Suarez, Xavi Alonso etc.... i would and wouldve taken any of them in a heartbeat.... rivalry or not if they improve Everton then i am all for it

How can you feel those were different times if you wernt about?

There was a healthy rivalry then because both teams were at the top and winning things. Now we're miles away, but they've nearly gone as long without the league as we have. I really really dislike them more now than I did even say 10 years ago. I think the respect has long gone between the 2 clubs. I certainly have none for them. I don't want any of their players, and the Rafael shouts make me quite angry tbh lol

I'm of course only giving my suggestion. I don't know for sure, that's just the perception I feel. Please correct me if I'm well off.

Tbf if we use Jan as a barometer, we had Sandro going to sevilla, Klaassen to napoli and Lookman to leipzig, so maybe that won't be the case.

sorry mate, I meant as in money wise

we aren't going to get many clubs willing to match the wages that we're paying these players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back