Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it all unfold at Everton over decades. Patience is a thing in-built with most Evertonians. This is not a matter of frustration with not moving on to the next level, just a sullen resignation of another carpet bagger who's come in here and made matters worse not better.

It's shameful the way they've left supporters desperately surveying threads like this for signs of transfer activity. Moshiri has put us here and we're reaching down the back of the couch looking for pennies to try and get deals (and deal) done. That's where we are.

I find it hard to blame Moshiri, Money has been pumped into the club for transfers and we've been let down by Walsh and Koeman which has pretty much messed us up, I said it before I don't think Koeman and Walsh were bad appointments at the time but they have wet the bed and produced poor results which will look bad on Moshiri. Every manager he has fired has been justified imo.
The spending of last summer had to have been sanctioned by the board and Moshiri is not a part of that which brings us back to Kenwright again. I have said before on here i don't think anything will change till he leaves, just because he is a fan and sat in the bloody 'boys pen' does not mean he is a good thing for us.

Croatia is better than England in every department...who u calling big players - Alli, Lingard, Rashford, Sterling or maybe....henderson..brrrr? Only two players were half decent - Pickford and Kane...
Under any other circumstances the max result for this team would be top 16...
Stones, Trippier and Maguire were all decent too. ( I know Stones cocked up in the Croatia game, but that was it )

I find it hard to blame Moshiri, Money has been pumped into the club for transfers and we've been let down by Walsh and Koeman which has pretty much messed us up, I said it before I don't think Koeman and Walsh were bad appointments at the time but they have wet the bed and produced poor results which will look bad on Moshiri. Every manager he has fired has been justified imo.
Seperate the spending from the governance of the club. It's quite easy. When you do that you see clearly what an almighty mess Moshiri has made of this. It's all on his watch. The wastage has been legendary and that's happened under his leadership.

He;s number 1 = he's to blame.

I've seen it all unfold at Everton over decades. Patience is a thing in-built with most Evertonians. This is not a matter of frustration with not moving on to the next level, just a sullen resignation of another carpet bagger who's come in here and made matters worse not better.

It's shameful the way they've left supporters desperately surveying threads like this for signs of transfer activity. Moshiri has put us here and we're reaching down the back of the couch looking for pennies to try and get deals (and deal) done. That's where we are.
That is not down to a lack of money though it is due to high wages and FFP which is offset by the incredibly poor commercial deals and income we have at the club which is due to Elstone, one thing i am annoyed with Moshiri over is this side of things, i thought it would improve majorly and it has not but Elstone is a Kenwright appointment, and a pretty useless one even by Bill's standards.

It was an extremely disappointing defeat and should not be treated as some sort of success.

Croatia were taken to extra time in their two previous games.

Our big players simply didn’t turn up. Probably thinking they can walk any game because of the unnecessary hype they were given.

Don’t get me wrong, if they got to the final they would be easily beaten by France and I could accept that, but Croatia is unacceptable, IMO.

You do mean Croatia with proven world class winners in the team such as Modric, Rakitic and Mandzukic? This is the same Croatia we should be beating with Jordan Henderson, Jesse Lingard and co?

Erm ok

That is not down to a lack of money though it is due to high wages and FFP which is offset by the incredibly poor commercial deals and income we have at the club which is due to Elstone, one thing i am annoyed with Moshiri over is this side of things, i thought it would improve majorly and it has not but Elstone is a Kenwright appointment, and a pretty useless one even by Bill's standards.
We're not at the limit of that and we've shifted Mori, Rooney and Garbutt out.

And can we please stop scapegoating. I'm sure the owner loves it but he in reality has been calling the shots since day one on major deals.

It's shameful the way they've left supporters desperately surveying threads like this for signs of transfer activity.
Mate. We were all doing that last year when we signed EVERBODY. We'll be better off in a year or two than we ever were under Kenwright. Walsh and Koeman have screwed us royally, which is going to take a little time to recover from.

We're not at the limit of that and we've shifted Mori, Rooney and Garbutt out.

And can we please stop scapegoating. I'm sure the owner loves it but he in reality has been calling the shots since day one on major deals.

Why do you do this? You talk like you know stuff, but it is evident you just make stuff up to appear authoritative on a topic.

You have no idea who’s been calling the shots or who mosh has had advising him, stop this nonsense at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back