Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Despite 1-1, we dominated the mighty Bury last night, it was entertaining so just all calm down with those transfers in. Entertainment was what was wanted and entertainment is what we are getting....

He was injured:

“Bolasie is something we need to be aware of with his situation, Theo Walcott's injury is nothing special.

"In the last session in Austria he hurt his ankle but it is nothing special and in a few days he will start with us again.

“The other one is Lookman but it is nothing special as well, it is pre-season, it's normal and small problems that happen to the players but we need to manage this situation because what is important is the first Premier League match and so now is not the moment to take risks with the players.”

Amazing how many times a player gets "injured" ahead of potential moves.

Injured, but still on the bench. Bolasie or Walcott wern't on the bench, eh?

Links to Danny Welbeck make me physically ill.

Another robot from the Carrington factory. O'Shea, Wes Brown, Phil Neville, Cleverley, Johnny Evans, Fletcher, Baardsley, Danny Simpson. All bog-standard, run-of-the-mill footballers who had any natural talent coached out of them to become risk-adverse, percentage-playing robots!

Lukaku will score 1 in 3 clear chances, but he will get himself 6/7 chances a game.

Welbeck will score 1 in 10 clear chances, and will get himself 1 chance a game. A striker that can't score. A striker that no-one knows what type he is:
Target Man? Poacher? False 9? Complete Forward, Advanced number 10? Inside Forward? Trequarista? He is none of these.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS. Would rather have Niasse, would certainly rather have Tosun.

I’m holding on hopes that everyone is just quoting one another on Twitter, that’s still nothing concrete.

I’ll be the first one to admit I’m badly clutching at straws.

..I imagine lots will depend on which club are prepared to pay the selling club the most attractive financial package.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back