Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will panic after deadline day. As far as im concerned, that will be when our business is done. Hope after this season all clubs realise the effects of their whinging and the window goes back to normal.

I think its a wonderful idea.

Its been harder this summer due to the world cup, but most clubs have managed to do the work they needed.

Cant see any reason at all they would change it back.

Bang on.

Too many people defending the club and thinking sun shines out of brands and co.

They’ve underachieved so far and the season is about to begin.

They've underachieved before a ball has been kicked?

All this talk of getting rid of 10 players and bringing 4 or 5 quality ones in isn't going to happen in one transfer window.

We need to give Silva a chance to work with the current squad and then make changes when he sees fit. Our current squad are better than Watford's and he got them playing really well at the start of last season. No reason why he cant do the same with us.

We need to start making offers they can't refuse, a free Williams with every Mirallas. ...Oh hang on I think I've made things worse. :Blink:

I think almost everyone agrees that Sandro on 100k (and Klaassen for that matter need to go). Surely someone will stump up 7 million for Sandro, we give 3 million of that to him as a golden handshake to cover loss of wages and that is one gone. Ajax have got to be interested if we are willing to take a 10 million hit on Klaassen?

Unless Sandro shows some improvement the best we can hope for is possibly someone him loaning him and paying half his wages. Cant see much more than that tbh.

He was, it`s now Holgate and I hope that whoever comes in at CB, will play alongside him as first choice.

Holgate is not our best defender.

I like the lad, he's a good prospect.

He's done nothing to show he's our best defender though..

I agree, however, that he should be vying for first choice. Jags should stay and be 4th choice behind Keane, Holgate and a new signing.

We don’t have a best defender they are all as bad as eachother in different ways, could probably get Distin back now and he’d be our first choice.

Holgate is not our best defender.

I like the lad, he's a good prospect.

He's done nothing to show he's our best defender though..

I agree, however, that he should be vying for first choice. Jags should stay and be 4th choice behind Keane, Holgate and a new signing.

He`s the best centre half we have a the moment mate.

Jags can still be quality on the day, but needs a pair of legs alongside him, which is something that Williams and Keane don`t have.

Imo Silva will play Holgate and the CB against high tempo opposition and Jags and the new CB, against teams that web it long.

But then again what do I know ???

Unless it’s implemented across Europe, all it does is put us at a disadvantage in the Premier League.

Mate the window has been open since early May.

No disadvantage when every single club in the league can spend an utter fortune.

Those clowns in Europe wouldnt have any money to spend without our league buying their players.

The the scares me the most is how easy some people have lost their heads. It’s almost as though they had used sellotape poor lads never stood a chance.
I have this disturbing mental picture of thousands of GOT’ers sitting at their keyboard in their pissy knicks, with tiny little rainbows spread over their laps where the sunlight hits the evaporating urine. God i need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back