Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's only pre season and God knows maybe Silva is running them ragged in training hence that abject performance, but confidence is bound to take a hammering from the way things are going. Such negativity about the club at the moment, we all know by now it needs a major rebuild but by God does it not really irritate how bad things are at present.

Patience needed but I'm all out

Silva and Brands made a big mistake not getting rid of Williams, Mirallas and Morgan - all 3 are poison who will sour the dressing room this season.

You then have over the hill players Baines and Jags

Garbage players like Bolasie, Besic and Calvert Lewin in and around the squad.

Big changes are needed.
To get rid of players someone needs to want to sign them. It's not easy to shift players on massive wages that they don't deserve. It's not that difficult to understand.
The blame has to be placed at the door of Walsh and Koeman for signing them or giving them new contracts.

Silva and Brands made a big mistake not getting rid of Williams, Mirallas and Morgan - all 3 are poison who will sour the dressing room this season.

Garbage players like Bolasie, Sandro, Besic and Calvert Lewin in and around the squad.

Big changes are needed.

All very well saying we need rid of players.

But who wants them??

Will they want to Go and get less wages elsewhere?? Herein lies the problem

Garbage players like Bolasie, Sandro, Besic and Calvert Lewin in and around the squad.

Big changes are needed.
You say they made a mistake, on what basis do you make this statement? I'm fairly sure that they would gladly pack their bags and drive them to any club willing to take them and their vast wages.

All very well saying we need rid of players.

But who wants them??

Will they want to Go and get less wages elsewhere?? Herein lies the problem

The problem is Silva is playing the buggars! they should be cut adrift and banished from FF. I would have basically told them find a new club or you wont be in the matchday squad all season.

We seem to be either holding out for decent fee's (hard when said players are gash) or have been assessing them in pre season (which is astonishing when anyone with eyes knew how gash these players are).

At some point you can no longer blame Koeman and Walsh.

You say they made a mistake, on what basis do you make this statement? I'm fairly sure that they would gladly pack their bags and drive them to any club willing to take them and their vast wages.

The fella has played them in nearly every pre season game mate. They should have been booted not given chances to impress.

I feel if we don’t hear or confirm Mina and digne tomorrow with all the talk of going out there, could be dead.

Could be totally wrong but fixing this defence is a priority and sooner rather than later.

We can’t start against wolves with Baines, jags, Keane or Pennington.

I feel if we don’t hear or confirm Mina and digne tomorrow with all the talk of going out there, could be dead.

Could be totally wrong but fixing this defence is a priority and sooner rather than later.

You somehow left Williams of that list.

You’re good with Williams though eh?

Have to hope Klassen going will free up space for reinforcements that are desperately needed. We are leaving it very late, new players will get very little time to work with the squad/manager.

In fairness, of all the things you can slate him for, saying he's 'toxic' isn't one of them.

The lad is genuinely a really humble guy. Wants to get his head down and work hard. His application isn't good enough - especially after the injury. But he's nowhere close to the other three you name.
Most people say the same about mirallas. Weird the perception on here when nobody who’s worked with him has ever said anything like that. I know for a fact he’s a popular lad in the dressing room, and always has been. He made a stupid decision last season, but he apologised and has moved in. Martinez managed him for 3 years and said leaving him out of the Belgian World Cup squad was his hardest decision as a manager. Is that something you’d expect someone to say about a bad egg? Moyes was linked with signing him again last year aswell, he’s onvioudly nowhere near the person done people try to claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back