Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy that all our targets seem to be young with their best football ahead of them. We need to be a development club. Not buy the finished product and make them fit club.

"There’s a lot of people who are not good enough that are playing for Everton. They are one of the top clubs in the country, they should always be challenging for European places and they look miles away at the moment. It’s worrying, really worrying."

"The only positive thing for an Evertonian would be that the results have been so poor, it will force the club into doing a lot of business in the next ten days.”

Carragher surprisingly on the money, and not even in a taking the piss sort of way.
I think he also said we are losing Pickford to Chelsea for £70M, so he is either ITK or a p155taking red whore! I vote the latter!

There are 3 players who would be really good for us, in theory, available on free transfers at the moment.

Max Meyer - German midfielder - really good technique, flourished in a deep midfield role but can also play #10.
Bernard - Brazilian #10 or winger
The last one scored 26 goals last season in a top European league (43 in 66 with his last club), was once one of the highest rated strikers in the world and is still only 27. Mario Balotelli.

I'd take all of them as players. Meyer and Balotelli might be slightly difficult characters admittedly!

I'm good at my job.
I'd be sacked if I was caught on camera spitting in a girls face though.

the manc gobshite deserved it to be fair ( I doubt the spit even hit the girl, it was just put in for a sympathy vote ) , all involved in that video are as bad as each other, him driving on the motorway with his kid on board recording himself having a go at carragher for a few likes is as embarrassing as carragher reacting

Or we are securing our backup keeper who is out of contact at the end of the season, as we've got bigger issues to deal with over the next few transfer windows than reserve goalkeeper.
Never thought of that Gibbon lad. Thanks for shedding some light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back