Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know the pro’s outweight the cons by closing the transfer window before our season starts, but this lyon/everton situation with yerri mina give lyon the upper hand.. they can just ride it out till after thursday and get him if everton dont panic and pay over the odds. Barca know they have guranteed got a certain price from lyon for him but probably just holding out till thursday to see if they can get a silly amount from everton

Starting to go into panic mode now. Surely at least two will come through the door or we could be in for another tough year...

How many times have we had a manager say we need blank and it never happens? I'm still surprised we got a left back but I'm not so sure we are going to get the ever elusive center back

“We’ll go with what we’ve got.”

Who do you think will be the one “we tried to get it over the line but couldn’t get it done” this season? I’ll go with Mina

Reactions: Tak

Why he'd leave I've no idea but if there was any truth to it he'd be our best signing.
They've just signed Witsel. They've also signed Delaney. Sahin is still on the books. They've got Dahoud too. And it looks like Favre will play a 4-2-3-1.

FWIW, the same guys who are saying we have enquired are saying City have as well, but Goal's own City guy (Sam Lee) is saying City have denied that. So take with a pinch of salt....
Weigl will go PSG.

Would be amazing...cant see it anywhere online?

Ziyech is gash. A true hipsters choice.

Agreed

Bin Yerry off and go get Çağlar Söyüncü.

Boy's making a big name for himself in Germany.

100%

Can’t find that Weigl news anywhere, but that would be an incredible signing. Thought he was bound for Barca or City eventually. Exactly the type of defensive midfielder we need.

Good that we are at least enquiring for these types

The really great thing is the calibre of player we are going for.

I’m guessing richarlison and digne were two top targets so hopefully silva gets a few of his others.

I’m also enjoying everyone writing us off already. Pressure is off unlike last year.

Hope silva can get this team singing and enjoying their football. The first half against Valencia got me excited about everton for the first time in a long time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back