Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..I doubt Silva wants him to win too many headers. Very interesting signing though in the context of team strategy. Andre Gomez has been linked lots and is 6ft 2in. I know some on here like him even though he’s failed to live up to expectations at Barcelona.

Next 24 hours will shape our season.

Agreed, lots of links but as it stands we need another two at least.

Fine margins, and if we dont have a good day tomorrow it will massively offset the good business done so far.

Have to trust they have got this.

Sandro? Slighly lower salary? Hes on £100k a week!! No one is paying close to that...only hope is to cover half his wages on loan OR sell for a decent fee to supplement his wages.

Lookman -- when has he ever played on the right?
Off the top, he played on the right in his first appearance when he scored against City and at least once more when we played Split in the Europa.

..I doubt Silva wants him to win too many headers. Very interesting signing though in the context of team strategy. Andre Gomez has been linked lots and is 6ft 2in. I know some on here like him even though he’s failed to live up to expectations at Barcelona.

Next 24 hours will shape our season.
It would make a change signing Barca cast offs rather than those from Man U.
Not being good enough to make the first XI there definately doesn't mean you're not good enough to play for Everton.
I'd take Alcacer as well!

Regardless of the final outcome, this is a most refreshing transfer window. We are after what appears to be top players, suitable for fitting the gaps we can all see in our squad. We may not get them all, but by heavens supporters (on here) and our club seem to be in harmony - maybe not on names but certainly on positions.

Best effort at a window probably in my life time. Regardless of outcome.

I don't read Davek, and I don't care what he posts.
:Blink::Blink:There’s a strong chance that we might start the season with the worst centre back pairing in the league

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back