Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Actually struggling to put a starting xi together here, it's beautiful.

Surely no Keane if Zouma signs. As they are Silva signings you have to assume Bernard, Gomes, Richarlison, Mina, Digne will all start when fit.

Pickford and Coleman automatically start of course.

Tosun our only genuine striker.

Will Walnut start? Will one of Gueye/Schneiderlin lose their spot? Hopefully the latter.

This is great - a fantastic day to be a Blue after a year of agony.

21:55

OVER AND OUT, AL
Sky Sports News' Everton reporter Alan Myers is calling it a night after a busy day at Finch Farm. A great job from Mr Myers!

DkL0I22X4AA_KT8.jpg:large

Il remember this when I’m sat in my seat at Bramley-Moore dock and think wow mr Moshiri you chancer! You can’t ever compare Moshiri with kenwright a man who tried to move us out of the city and who’s plan was to live hand to mouth season after season...signing 3 players from Barcelona in 2 weeks ...one summer we signed Magaye Gueye Vellios and Beckford! Yeah bad chancer Moshiri
He's wanting to saddle Everton with £600M of debt for that stadium and sell his shares for a whcking profit on the basis of its existence. That is the very definition of a chancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back