Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
..slow and immobile for me, I see him fleetingly in games rather than bossing them. I’m not keen on him at all in a team that is hopefully transitioning to being more athletic.
I agree I don’t get the hype at all. I remember a game at the World Cup, where he picked the ball up 10 yards into is own half in loads of space and was caught by the halfway line, it was like he was running on sand. And the last England game he played I thought he was very poor

To me he’s just another over hyped youngster from a media darling club. And with Chelsea dominating at youth level the media will have you believe all their youngsters are world beaters.

The cockney media are struggling getting their heads around why Barkley is getting games for Chelsea and he can’t even make the bench. Simple really as Barkley is twice the player

Wilmar Barrios who has been linked pretty consistently since the WC is starting for Colombia against the US tonight. If he's what people say he is, he should be able to run things against a US side that's putting out Michail Bradley and Kellyn Acosta. Will be keeping a close eye on that matchup.

Wilmar Barrios who has been linked pretty consistently since the WC is starting for Colombia against the US tonight. If he's what people say he is, he should be able to run things against a US side that's putting out Michail Bradley and Kellyn Acosta. Will be keeping a close eye on that matchup.

I remember when everyone wanted to sign him on here.

I remember when everyone wanted to sign him on here.
Maintain he’d have been decent midfield depth, similar to what he was at Roma. He’s regressed since he left Italy and came back to MLS. I mean, I get it, he’s pulling in like 6mil a year, but he basically just quit pushing himself and his form/ability went as well.

I'll also say Brooks is worth watching for those interested in a possible CB that could potentially pair with Mina or Keane. Left sided CB, pace, strength, struggled a bit with injuries, but he's quality when on song. Still only 25 as well.

I'll also say Brooks is worth watching for those interested in a possible CB that could potentially pair with Mina or Keane. Left sided CB, pace, strength, struggled a bit with injuries, but he's quality when on song. Still only 25 as well.

Just started a career mode on the new Fifa with Wolfsburg whom he plays for. Brooks just had an absolute nightmare of a performance in what was my first game, shocking for at least 2 goals.

Not his biggest fan right now.

Just started a career mode on the new Fifa with Wolfsburg whom he plays for. Brooks just had an absolute nightmare of a performance in what was my first game, shocking for at least 2 goals.

Not his biggest fan right now.
In that case we best stay away. He was a bit meh tonight for the US as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back