Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer 2018 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see some Palace fans on social media are starting to get above their stations over Wan Bissaka

"Why would he go to Everton"

"They are on the same level as us"

Would love us to throw a £40 million bid in in January and see them all cack it.

I see some Palace fans on social media are starting to get above their stations over Wan Bissaka

Would love us to throw a £40 million bid in in January and see them all cack it.
They aren’t wrong unless we get back into Europe. That needs to be the goal while we still have Richy and Co. here

They aren’t wrong unless we get back into Europe. That needs to be the goal while we still have Richy and Co. here

mate, they're constnatly down there just above the relegation spots, i like palace, but come on, they're clearly a few levels below us. We don't need to be in europe to be considered on the same level. Burnley aren't a level above us because they squeezed out 20 minutes of european football.

"Why would Koeman go to Everton? They're on the same level as us." - Southampton
"Why would Gylfi go to Everton? They're on the same level as us." - Swansea
"Why would Richarlison go to Everton? They're on the same level as us." - Watford
"Why would Wan Bissaka go to Everton? They're on the same level as us." - Palace
....Welcome Aaron.

mate, they're constnatly down there just above the relegation spots, i like palace, but come on, they're clearly a few levels below us. We don't need to be in europe to be considered on the same level. Burnley aren't a level above us because they squeezed out 20 minutes of european football.
They are playing in the same competitions as us right now. I think he’d join us obviously, but I don’t think we have covered ourselves in glory recently.

"Why would Koeman go to Everton? They're on the same level as us." - Southampton
"Why would Gylfi go to Everton? They're on the same level as us." - Swansea
"Why would Richarlison go to Everton? They're on the same level as us." - Watford
"Why would Wan Bissaka go to Everton? They're on the same level as us." - Palace
....Welcome Aaron.
Don't actually think it will be a case of whether or not the player would come. I'm pretty certain he would.

I think it's more a question of what Palace will be asking for him, and whether we think he's worth that much and are prepared to pay it. I trust in Brands to make the right decisions though. I think he's shown already with Celtic and Barcelona that he's not going to pay more than what he believes the player is worth.

Don't actually think it will be a case of whether or not the player would come. I'm pretty certain he would.

I think it's more a question of what Palace will be asking for him, and whether we think he's worth that much and are prepared to pay it. I trust in Brands to make the right decisions though. I think he's shown already with Celtic and Barcelona that he's not going to pay more than what he believes the player is worth.

He’ll be too expensive considering how much they wanted off people for Benteke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back