Summer Targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cal

Player Valuation: £40m
I think it's about time to assess what players we will be able to bring in the summer.

I think it's obvious to see that another good season will be smashed to pieces with the dismal offering of funds by the board and the manager will have to work on a tight budget, offering us a small chance of even progression in this climate.

I think we really need to take a look at the lower leagues, especially the Championship and see if there will be any talent to bring in this summer.

I'd take a look at a few of these:

Chris Eagles
Owen Garvan
Joe Ledley
Ebanks-Blake.

All depending on their clubs not being promoted of course.

I'd love us to bring in Delph from Leeds, i watched him against Millwall and he looked a decent player, aggression, flair and a footballing brain.

I think we'll probably end up bringing in someone like Downing for about 8-10 million and have around 5-7 to bring in a couple of squad players. It's not enough to progress but we can hope and i'm sure a manager of Moyes' ability will be able to bring in some decent buys.

Ebanks-Blake is class, the rest are average and wouldnt improve the squad. Moyes needs to spend what buttons he gets on a pacy, skilful winger and try to keep Jo. Then its a case of keeping what we have.

I can see us going back in for Mbia, maybe Mouthino.

Id have Kightly, Bent, Turner, Downing, McNaughton of Sheff Utd.

Top picks would be Christan Poulson of Juve or Yoann Gourcuff from Milan (currently on loan at Bordeux) hes world class in the making.

Chris Eagles ? Beyond strange . Not having a go but how would he improve our squad like ?

I watched him against Spurs, he gave Burnley width and made the Spurs team quite stretched making it a more open game for Burnley to play.

It's obvious to see that we're not gonna be able to bring any players that can help us break into the top 4, so i don't see a problem on taking on players who have some decent ability in the Championship.

Unless your expecting Moutinho or someone like that, think again, as if the board would let us progress. They're absolute frauds and are more likely to give us no money then any money.

If the board treat Moyes like they did in the summer, i hope he leaves.

I agree Goat . A winger is high priority . I think we may be forced to sel one quality playerl in order to boost our funds for a star playmaker .

Maybe Hibbert could be touted for 3 million ?

Christ I am back to shitting bricks for a summer of turmoil . What price on Everton fcuking up the goodwork of this season and stitching Moyes up again :(

I can see us going back in for Mbia, maybe Mouthino.

Id have Kightly, Bent, Turner, Downing, McNaughton of Sheff Utd.

Top picks would be Christan Poulson of Juve or Yoann Gourcuff from Milan (currently on loan at Bordeux) hes world class in the making.

How are we meant to afford someone like Gourcuff?

We need to sign the next Ronaldo, no joke. People might think that's out of our league, but it's not. We're at the stage now where we need to be signing players like that, potential world class players, like we have with Fellaini. If Moyes finds a wide player he likes that costs our entire budget, I would be happy with that.

We need to sign the next Ronaldo, no joke. People might think that's out of our league, but it's not. We're at the stage now where we need to be signing players like that, potential world class players, like we have with Fellaini. If Moyes finds a wide player he likes that costs our entire budget, I would be happy with that.

I'd like to us to go outside of England. Find some top class potential outside of England or even outside of Europe. We need to use our Football Manager connections to the max this summer and scout for bargains. I'm confident Moyes sees past bringing any yard dogs and can go out and look out any South American talent, because there are plenty.

I'd love us to take a more in depth look at the Portuguese league but unfortunatley United seem to have first pick.

Think it all depends which way Kirkby goes, the way i see it either way we are ****ed. If it goes through, BK will give us some bullshit about needing the money to fund a joke stadia that nobody wants and if it gets rejected he will say we need to money to do up Goodison. Failing to mention that he just wasted Millions of OUR money on his fantasy Island in the sky. I hate that man.

I'd like to us to go outside of England. Find some top class potential outside of England or even outside of Europe. We need to use our Football Manager connections to the max this summer and scout for bargains. I'm confident Moyes sees past bringing any yard dogs and can go out and look out any South American talent, because there are plenty.

I'd love us to take a more in depth look at the Portuguese league but unfortunatley United seem to have first pick.

I honestly don't care where they come from, if Moyes is given a PROPER LENGTH OF TIME to sign somebody and he finds someone he likes who is worth a lot of money, let him do it. Eastern Europe, South America, Scarborough, doesn't matter.

I honestly don't care where they come from, if Moyes is given a PROPER LENGTH OF TIME to sign somebody and he finds someone he likes who is worth a lot of money, let him do it. Eastern Europe, South America, Scarborough, doesn't matter.

Portugal ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back