Summer Targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crikey lads, can we not bask in our glory for a bit longer before we go through the torment of transfer talk? We all know that it's the Everton way to put us through the wringer when the transfer window opens.
As always Bruce spot on about the blues(y)

I watched him against Spurs, he gave Burnley width and made the Spurs team quite stretched making it a more open game for Burnley to play.

It's obvious to see that we're not gonna be able to bring any players that can help us break into the top 4, so i don't see a problem on taking on players who have some decent ability in the Championship.

Unless your expecting Moutinho or someone like that, think again, as if the board would let us progress. They're absolute frauds and are more likely to give us no money then any money.

If the board treat Moyes like they did in the summer, i hope he leaves.
If there's no money, then theres no money mate, and you hope Moyes leaves? You are joking ain't you? :@And don't start that rubbish about the board be bent and not wanting us to progress, they'd surely make moor money from being successful than fraud? That is Blueroom talk mate, You'd be better off on there with the other Negatives. (n)As for Eagles the Clarets got him from United and I think Sir Alex as first shout on him, but he would be a good buy If we have the money?

If there's no money, then theres no money mate, and you hope Moyes leaves? You are joking ain't you? :@And don't start that rubbish about the board be bent and not wanting us to progress, they'd surely make moor money from being successful than fraud? That is Blueroom talk mate, You'd be better off on there with the other Negatives. (n)As for Eagles the Clarets got him from United and I think Sir Alex as first shout on him, but he would be a good buy If we have the money?

Who the **** are you? I don't follow the crowd and post my own thoughts. If you can't take negativity and a difference of opinion go elsewhere.

Can't see us really doing a lot of business in the market unless we sell some assets first. If we get Jo we have to think Anichebe is gone. If Moutinho does materialize then two or three will be off for him. I am quite happy with the youth movement and another Moyes gem out of the Championship to get us through another tough financial year which by the way most clubs are experiencing not just us. The only club at the moment not having a reality moment is City and they will ruin this game very soon if parameters aren't started to be put in place. Only the mega rich will survive with morsels being thrown out to the rest.

So I can't see any big names coming unless we sell first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back