Summer Targets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pienaar, Cahill and Arteta for me, quality signings.

Anyone who doesn't rate Pienaar simply doesn't understand the game, your sheer knowledge shines through ones again though mate. You know your stuff.

Thanks . Pienaar rules with an fist . He stands alone . I would make him club captain . Infact come to think of it I would make him chairman

I couldn't see us getting a player like Gourcuff on loan.

Then again, I wouldn't have seen us getting a player like Jo on loan either and look at what happened there.

Keep up lads!

Hes on loan, at Bordeux. Hes considered a massive failure at Milan, and word on the street is they want rid!

They have Becks after all.

Ebanks-Blake is class, the rest are average and wouldnt improve the squad. Moyes needs to spend what buttons he gets on a pacy, skilful winger and try to keep Jo. Then its a case of keeping what we have.

I would agree with that, mate. There's a young lad available on a free at the end of the season. He's plenty of experience, has played in the champions league, is pacy and plays on the right. Reckon he'd jump at the chance of joining Everton and is already settled in the north west area. his name is Jermaine Pennant.

I would agree with that, mate. There's a young lad available on a free at the end of the season. He's plenty of experience, has played in the champions league, is pacy and plays on the right. Reckon he'd jump at the chance of joining Everton and is already settled in the north west area and is [Poor language removed], his name is Jermaine Pennant.

Thats more like it :D

I reckon we will make 4-5 reasonable priced signings. After last summer of going for the bigger names i don't think the club will dare risk another debacle so will go for highly rated youngsters and cheap experienced players.

I would agree with that, mate. There's a young lad available on a free at the end of the season. He's plenty of experience, has played in the champions league, is pacy and plays on the right. Reckon he'd jump at the chance of joining Everton and is already settled in the north west area. his name is Jermaine Pennant.

Ill see your Jermaine Pennant and raise you a Joey Barton!:lol:

The rumour doing the rounds was that Jermaine wanted to sign for Everton but Liverpool were playing up about the fee. Therefore, he will sign when his contract has ended in the summer.

I'm almost certain the rumour is based on fact. What makes it more believable is that it appeared on football-rumours.com

So it's guaranteed. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back