Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Considering how much Martinez likes him and the fact he's actively looking for a player in his mould, I wouldn't be surprised if it was us. We can hope!
Me neither. I think he did the same last year and in fairness if we got him we probably would get UCL so you can't really blame him. Looks like Lennon and us might have a long wait - but at least we have a backup this year and Deulofeu is already in the bag.

Really? Over 3 years its approx the difference between making 3m and 12m someone, maybe @Dymak? mentioned before.

I think I could take a bit of cold and rain for 3 years. That money has to last him for his whole life.

Ha yeah, maybe me or you would take it but it he's truly happy in Spain why move here and make life awkward for his family just to get a bit richer?

Is this the right place to continue my preaching about how Mandanda or Ruffier would be ideal replacement for Howard ?

Vague link with Éder from Portugal according to :

http://www.ojogo.pt/Futebol/1a_liga/sporting_braga/interior.aspx?content_id=4608664

final da Taça de Portugal poderá ter sido último jogo de Éder pelo Braga. O internacional português tem mais dois anos de contrato, mas a sua continuidade é uma ténue possibilidade em função da estabilidade financeira do clube e do interesse manifestado pelos ingleses do Everton e do Bournemouth, e pelos turcos do Galatasaray e Besiktas. Certeiro como nunca nesta ponta final de época (seis golos em cinco jogos seguidos), o avançado reavivou o interesse de Everton, Galatasaray e Besiktas, que o seguem desde 2012/13; sendo o Bournemouth, vencedor da Championship e, como tal, promovido à Premier League, o seu novo pretendente. O preço fixado pela SAD (oito milhões de euros) é que não agrada aos quatro clubes, apesar de já se situar muito abaixo da cláusula de rescisão (30 milhões).

hmm.... turned down by Vidic... :-(
http://www.sempreinter.com/2015/06/26/sm-everton-want-vidic-but-he-says-no/?

SportMediaset have been speaking on interest from English Premier league side Everton in Inter’s Serbian central defender Nemanja Vidic.
“Everton have contacted Inter for a move for Vidic but the player does not like the destination and has declined the offer.”
Vidic, who had a tough season is said to be on Inter’s list of players who can leave the club due to his high wages.

I don't care how old/slow he is he'd have been awesome in the Derby.

Everton want Barcelona starlet Adama Traore on a loan deal

The Barcelona fans think he's just like Deulofeu but not quite as talented. Another one we could keep if Barca don't want him back perhaps?

Better than McGeady.

Bit similar to Sterling from what I've seen. We were linked with him on loan last year too weren't we? His physicality and work rate would see him offer more than Atsu did to us anyway.

Stoke are after him in a big way apparently, Mark Hughes to use his connections at Barca to man him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back