Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we not interested in Nolito any more? I listened to that podcast of the fans' interview with Martinez a few weeks ago and it sounded like he was a massive admirer of him.

Ogbonna, Nolito and possibly Remy on loan if Chelsea sign Falcao would be ideal for me. Dreamland, maybe, but that would be ideal.
I think Nolito is going to Valencia if A Madrid pass on him. Either way he's not coming here and Martinez has accepted that.

As for Nolito:

Perhaps the surprise is that he is still there at all. In the summer, there was the chance to go to England; a huge contract was placed before him. “So why didn’t you?” Nolito was asked this during an interview on Al Primer Toque radio show last week. “Because it’s cold, it rains a lot and the food’s bad,” he replied. “Besides,” he added, “I’m happy here. Why would I change? I earn enough money. My family is poor [originally], I’m poor [originally], and I’m happy with what I’ve got. What do I need more for? Greed rips the bag.”

He's got a point tbf. Apart from the food being bad. Tapas loving blert.

Various places but maybe there is a new opening

https://translate.google.co.uk/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.farodevigo.es/deportes/pontevedra/2015/06/25/celta-avanza-hoja-ruta/1266322.html&edit-text=&act=url

"Although Nolito remains in the window and has a succulent offer from a foreign club, the interest of Atletico Madrid and Valencia, the two clubs that most seduced the international Celtic seems to have cooled."

I wonder who the foreign club is?

Considering how much Martinez likes him and the fact he's actively looking for a player in his mould, I wouldn't be surprised if it was us. We can hope!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back