Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tottenham planning a 7 mil bid for Mirallas , throw Lennon into the deal and il be happy with that. Use the 7 mil and add to what we already have left and get two solid signings.

Butland is the one to go for in England. If not him then go foreign.

Didn't watch Stoke all the much but from what their fans were saying he seemed to have a season very similar to Howard, truly awful World Cup hangover with some improvement towards the end of the season.

Can't see him going there but they have a fair few Belgians than us that may influence the move.

He has two years left in his contract. We can always play hard ball and in this case I think our manager will sell smartly if Kev declines our offer of a new contract. I rate Kev I want him stay but if he said no I will sell him to a foreign club not <>¥€%^* Spurs.

Butland is the one to go for in England. If not him then go foreign.
Haven't checked in on their message boards recently so it might have changed but at one point Stoke fans certainly seemed to open to the idea of getting a decent fee for Begovic and promoting Butland.

Oh Btw I know the whole thing of you posting above the quote has been done to death and am not going to repeat it.

But perhaps could you consider changing your avatar from the generic to a more distinctive one? Then out of the corner of the eye could recognise it was you that was posting and then know to adjust the order of how to read the post.

Spurs are getting Konoplyanka and Alderweireld. Can't see them going for Mirallas when they're getting Kono in, unless they can get rid of Lamela.

How about you send me your photo and i put that up as my avatar?

That should make you look twice right?

Haven't checked in on their message boards recently so it might have changed but at one point Stoke fans certainly seemed to open to the idea of getting a decent fee for Begovic and promoting Butland.

Oh Btw I know the whole thing of you posting above the quote has been done to death and am not going to repeat it.

But perhaps could you consider changing your avatar from the generic to a more distinctive one? Then out of the corner of the eye could recognise it was you that was posting and then know to adjust the order of how to read the post.

No thanks rather keep him if we are to sell to them hit them for 17 mill they done us over pienaar play hard ball with them

I am sure some team outside UK will pay us £12m-£15m for Mirallas. Having said that, I wish Kev stays and signs a new contract with Everton.

Lennon is alright but we now have Deulofeu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back