Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure some team outside UK will pay us £12m-£15m for Mirallas. Having said that, I wish Kev stays and signs a new contract with Everton.

Lennon is alright but we now have Deulofeu.
Lennon done well on loan he is a category C plan if we didn't get A or B mural las is staying tho wouldn't worry about it mid way threw July there will be news about him

Not a chance he's getting £9m for Lennon from anyone. And he knows it.

Levy is a great businessman. He always make handsome profit on reserve players.

I think this will drag on and we might offer £3-4m at most on deadline day if we still have money. If he refuses then we will get Lennon on free next summer.

We are talking about Levy here. This won't happen. He wants £9m for Lennon (a year left in his contract) let's not forget.

I reckon we will get him late in the window for about £4m, if Lennon really wants to come here as reported and refuses all other offers then Spurs either take our offer or loose him for free next year, Levy won't want to pay his wages for the year, not accepting our bid would cost them about £7m. £4m is still a big profit for Spurs, they paid £1m for him.

I reckon we will get him late in the window for about £4m, if Lennon really wants to come here as reported and refuses all other offers then Spurs either take our offer or loose him for free next year, Levy won't want to pay his wages for the year, not accepting our bid would cost them about £7m. £4m is still a big profit for Spurs, they paid £1m for him.
Would be lovely to get Levy back for Pienaar.

I think you get this right dude. The problem is do we need Lennon now as we have signed Del Boy. I also want to keep Kev.

I think you get this right dude. The problem is do we need Lennon now as we have signed Del Boy. I also want to keep Kev.

His work rate and willingness to help out the full back would be a great example to Gerry and Kev, show them what's expected, seems a good lad as well, fitted in well with the other players. We should bin McGeady.

If Lennon makes it clear he only wants to move to Goodison I think Levy might accept our late offer on deadline day.
He might not. He might just choose to send Lennon out on loan like Utd did with Cleverly. Plus in a year would we still want to give Lennon a 4 year deal which is what he would be wanting and he's a lot older than Cleverly.

It's a 3 way game of chicken. No one wants there not to be deal this window. Lennon might crack first since he has the most to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back