Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to know why the better teams aren't touching Konoplyanka. Heres why....

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 21m21 minutes ago
So looked into this Konoplyanka stuff. [Poor language removed] me is this deal difficult.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 18m18 minutes ago
If he comes to England, as third party ownership is illegal we have to give him a signing on fee, wages, and pay off the 3rd party in full.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 16m16 minutes ago
He's on 30-40k a week at Dnipro and wants to double his wages, a signing fee, (3-5 mil at a guess) plus a 3rd party buyout of 30% stake.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 14m14 minutes ago
His market value is 15 million, 30% buy out is 4.5 mil, 5 year contract at 60k signing on fee anywhere between 3-5 mil. 1/2

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 13m13 minutes ago
Overall the whole package when everything signed and done is between the region of 22-26 million. He is not free. He is [Poor language removed] expensive.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 12m12 minutes ago
But if he goes to Spain, they don't have to pay off the 30% as 3rd party ownership is allowed therefore he would accept less wages.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 11m11 minutes ago
If Yehven wants to stay with current investors, easiest deal to be done is to remain with them and take a cheaper package to Seville etc.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 10m10 minutes ago
So in short, the reason his Stoke move fell apart is simply because they can't be spending a 22-26 million package on an unproven player.

Come on guys...
giphy.gif

did we not do this very same Konoplyanka stuff this morning?​

Echo now reporting that we're in for Vidic and also the Traore rumour has moved on from Spain to the Echo.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-fc-transfer-rumours-ex-manchester-9536555?

Why are you apologising to me?

What makes me think that we haven't got much to spend?

I'd say that the fact that we didn't pay £10m for Payet suggests that we haven't got much to spend. That's a credible rumour. It's certainly not a speculative hope nor dream (I definitely don't want us to have little to spend and I don't dream about such scenarios), which is the basis of the title of the other transfer thread.

I'll accept your apology in B2 pencil on paper of quality no less than 90gsm :)

Moved this and another post of yours to here mate ( and some other folks too, so don't feel I'm just having a go at you, it's more of a general comment and this post was a good example to pick )

Please read any future articles and ask yourself "Does this look like it's just jarg speculation ?". If the answer's yes, then stick it in this thread.

If we got Adama on loan we would then have:

RW -- Deulofeu / Adama
LW -- Mirallas /Pienaar

Could sell McGeady + replace Mirallas with a top winger if he left

He's said he wanted to leave in Jan and is very clearly unhappy about Martinez not playing him regularly since. Likely to leave id say...
Just wait and see I say. If he leaves though, I think we'll find it difficult to replace him with someone of the same/betfeer quality. Would love to be proven wrong mind you.

No argument from me there. However he does have a lot of injury/ fitness issues and after 60+ mins can be taken off...also as i mentioned he seems to want to leave.

If we did get an Adama type on load then RW is covered with Deulofeu. Pienaar for another season and Mirallas/McGeady out would mean a LW for £15mil+.

Theres a lot of options for £15mil, maybe not at Mirallas level but who knows....

Who do you rate for the LW if he did leave?

Just wait and see I say. If he leaves though, I think we'll find it difficult to replace him with someone of the same/betfeer quality. Would love to be proven wrong mind you.

No argument from me there. However he does have a lot of injury/ fitness issues and after 60+ mins can be taken off...also as i mentioned he seems to want to leave.

If we did get an Adama type on load then RW is covered with Deulofeu. Pienaar for another season and Mirallas/McGeady out would mean a LW for £15mil+.

Theres a lot of options for £15mil, maybe not at Mirallas level but who knows....

Who do you rate for the LW if he did leave?
Dusan Tadic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back