Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to know why the better teams aren't touching Konoplyanka. Heres why....

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 21m21 minutes ago
So looked into this Konoplyanka stuff. [Poor language removed] me is this deal difficult.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 18m18 minutes ago
If he comes to England, as third party ownership is illegal we have to give him a signing on fee, wages, and pay off the 3rd party in full.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 16m16 minutes ago
He's on 30-40k a week at Dnipro and wants to double his wages, a signing fee, (3-5 mil at a guess) plus a 3rd party buyout of 30% stake.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 14m14 minutes ago
His market value is 15 million, 30% buy out is 4.5 mil, 5 year contract at 60k signing on fee anywhere between 3-5 mil. 1/2

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 13m13 minutes ago
Overall the whole package when everything signed and done is between the region of 22-26 million. He is not free. He is [Poor language removed] expensive.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 12m12 minutes ago
But if he goes to Spain, they don't have to pay off the 30% as 3rd party ownership is allowed therefore he would accept less wages.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 11m11 minutes ago
If Yehven wants to stay with current investors, easiest deal to be done is to remain with them and take a cheaper package to Seville etc.

Steven. ‏@StevenLDN 10m10 minutes ago
So in short, the reason his Stoke move fell apart is simply because they can't be spending a 22-26 million package on an unproven player.
Even if all of that is true...
£8m to sign him and £60k a week doesn't seem that bad really.

How about Fischer on the left?

Isnt there another winger at Ajax whose got a big future?

Yeah, guess you're right. That ship has probably sailed. And tbh on Silva and Bruma, I don't have clue. Really don't watch that much football, except all Leagues in England and the Dutch League, although even that has become a lot less during the year or so.

What'd I'd be doing for Lennon is putting in another loan offer for him, even up to 4-5m to get him on a season long loan, he'll be a free agent at seasons end and I'd be confident we'd then sign him on a free at seasons end, resulting in him costing us only 4-5m. In all honesty that's about all I'd want to pay him, he did play really well last season and settled in really well in the dressing room, I just think we'd be better off signing someone younger and with more potential but if we could get him at that price he'd be an excellent depth player and impact sub.

Levy is a smart man though and for that exact reasoning he wouldn't allow Lennon to go out on loan.

What'd I'd be doing for Lennon is putting in another loan offer for him, even up to 4-5m to get him on a season long loan, he'll be a free agent at seasons end and I'd be confident we'd then sign him on a free at seasons end, resulting in him costing us only 4-5m. In all honesty that's about all I'd want to pay him, he did play really well last season and settled in really well in the dressing room, I just think we'd be better off signing someone younger and with more potential but if we could get him at that price he'd be an excellent depth player and impact sub.

Levy is a smart man though and for that exact reasoning he wouldn't allow Lennon to go out on loan.

In these instances clubs normally agree an added fee with the loan club (for if the player joins them once out of contract).

Even if all of that is true...
£8m to sign him and £60k a week doesn't seem that bad really.
Thought the same mate , if they could sort out the 3rd party crap out, the cost spread over a 5 yr contract hardly breaks the bank for a top draw player.
Jeez some money foolish club could be paying 50 mil plus a bumper contracf for Sterling......Konoplyanka looks cheap at them prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back