Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
His work rate and willingness to help out the full back would be a great example to Gerry and Kev, show them what's expected, seems a good lad as well, fitted in well with the other players. We should bin McGeady.

Ha this. Promise land. And we can make a profit too.

He might not. He might just choose to send Lennon out on loan like Utd did with Cleverly. Plus in a year would we still want to give Lennon a 4 year deal which is what he would be wanting and he's a lot older than Cleverly.

It's a 3 way game of chicken. No one wants there not to be deal this window. Lennon might crack first since he has the most to lose.

Good question indeed. That's why I am not sure if we should sign him on perm next summer even he is on a free. He will be 29 by that time. We have Del and Kev (please stay) and I will only want Lennon if McGeady is sold.

Good question indeed. That's why I am not sure if we should sign him on perm next summer even he is on a free. He will be 29 by that time. We have Del and Kev (please stay) and I will only want Lennon if McGeady is sold.
It would make life so much easier if Kev stayed.

Loads mate.

How Ipswich got £8m AND 2 decent Championship level players for him I will never ever know.

£8m that could rise to £10m.

Best business of the window.

Never heard of this lad. I guess even at U-21 international level, he is behind Garbutt?

Never heard of this lad. I guess even at U-21 international level, he is behind Garbutt?

He's 22 mate.

He's a really nice lad all told. Does a lot for fans and stuff.

Nice story really. Cost Ipswich like £10k from non league Chippenham Town.

Played most of last season at left back but he's built like a centre back. He's alright but how Ipswich got that much for him I'll never know.

Echo now reporting that we're in for Vidic and also the Traore rumour has moved on from Spain to the Echo.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/everton-fc-transfer-rumours-ex-manchester-9536555?

Sorry mate, but that entire post is total conjecture on your part. Entitled to an opinion, but really, what makes you think that?

Why are you apologising to me?

What makes me think that we haven't got much to spend?

Why would you feel that mate?

Oh hang on, this isn't the Speculation Thread?

Wow.

I'd say that the fact that we didn't pay £10m for Payet suggests that we haven't got much to spend. That's a credible rumour. It's certainly not a speculative hope nor dream (I definitely don't want us to have little to spend and I don't dream about such scenarios), which is the basis of the title of the other transfer thread.

I'll accept your apology in B2 pencil on paper of quality no less than 90gsm :)

He's 22 mate.

He's a really nice lad all told. Does a lot for fans and stuff.

Nice story really. Cost Ipswich like £10k from non league Chippenham Town.

Played most of last season at left back but he's built like a centre back. He's alright but how Ipswich got that much for him I'll never know.

Just realize he is 1.96m tall. Built like a CB that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back