Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MoutsGoat

Everton miss out on Utd ace
Everton have failed in an ambitious bid to take Manchester United winger Nani on loan next season, sources for SiaS have been told.

The Toffees are keen to the take the Portugal winger to Goodison Park, with the outline promise of making the deal permanent next summer.
But United made it clear they are ready to cash in now on the player, who spent last season out at his former club Sporting Lisbon.
Nani has also attracted interest from Tottenham Hotspur, Benfica and Fenerbahce, and the Old Trafford board are believed to be encouraging a summer auction for his talents.
United value the 28-year-old at around £15m but his £110,000 a week wages were a major stumbling block for Everton, who must now decide whether to enter the bidding process at all.

- See more at: http://www.sportinastorm.com/mobile...n-Utd-ace-/X1Y31Z1944734#sthash.ZGjBYHm6.dpuf

@MoutsGoat

Everton miss out on Utd ace
Everton have failed in an ambitious bid to take Manchester United winger Nani on loan next season, sources for SiaS have been told.

The Toffees are keen to the take the Portugal winger to Goodison Park, with the outline promise of making the deal permanent next summer.
But United made it clear they are ready to cash in now on the player, who spent last season out at his former club Sporting Lisbon.
Nani has also attracted interest from Tottenham Hotspur, Benfica and Fenerbahce, and the Old Trafford board are believed to be encouraging a summer auction for his talents.
United value the 28-year-old at around £15m but his £110,000 a week wages were a major stumbling block for Everton, who must now decide whether to enter the bidding process at all.

- See more at: http://www.sportinastorm.com/mobile...n-Utd-ace-/X1Y31Z1944734#sthash.ZGjBYHm6.dpuf

If we signed Nani I might tear up my season ticket

Hate the disgusting, diving, snidey, cheating whopper!

I pray, to all that is good and holy, that Nani never EVER plays for the club I love

I honestly can't put into words how disappointed I would be in Everton as an institution if they signed him

Such an awful snide

Seeing him in an Everton shirt would be a line crossed that I don't think we'd ever be able to come back from

Can't see it happening, although I think in a perfect world we would make a lovely proposition for a player like Firmino: he would have lots of exciting talent both ahead of him and behind him on the pitch. He would be an essential creative force for Everton from day one, zero risk of getting stuck on the bench in a transition period when arriving the club. Wages maybe not on par with the top clubs but not that far behind, and with the boost of creativity he himself would add to the team, who's to say we couldn't be in with a shout for the CL qualifying spots? Compare this with the prospect of playing second fiddle to a Mata or similar, and possibly getting stuck in Kagawa-like limbo, you'd like think that there are clever players out there who would actually prefer us to the Man Utds of this world.... hardly ever see it happening like that though.

I don't think Utd would be after him tbh, think that's just the papers linking every top player to one of the usual Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal sides to get the glory hunters clicking and buying the papers in the droves.

Chelsea or City might go after him but for squad players only. I think it'll be the likes of Southampton and West Ham trying to sign him, would certainly like to see us spend the rest of our transfer kitty on him its what we are massively needing.

Mirror again linking Mirallas with Monaco and says they've stepped us their interest. How much do you think we could push ol' moneybags for him? Or would you prefer a smaller fee and a crack at one of their players? We were linked with their young right-back in the past (Was on loan at Zulte) and of course how could I forget... JOAO MOUTINHO.

Mirror again linking Mirallas with Monaco and says they've stepped us their interest. How much do you think we could push ol' moneybags for him? Or would you prefer a smaller fee and a crack at one of their players? We were linked with their young right-back in the past (Was on loan at Zulte) and of course how could I forget... JOAO MOUTINHO.

The mirror at it again lol

Tip. Iceberg

He's horrible mate

I'd throw up if we signed him I think

Yeh Ross never dives...

He is a pretty awful person but then again I put players like Ronaldo and Busquets in that bracket and no one would say no to them arriving. I'm tired of Martinez searching for all these special personalities in players instead of just pure quality.

Yeh Ross never dives...

He is a pretty awful person but then again I put players like Ronaldo and Busquets in that bracket and no one would say no to them arriving. I'm tired of Martinez searching for all these special personalities in players instead of just pure quality.

Lot's of players dive

If it was just diving, I'd let him off

He's just a thoroughly disgusting human being and he's not a good enough footballer to get away with it

Everton as an entire institution would go down in my estimation if we signed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back