Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
My issue with selling Mirallas and McGeady this window and bring in one winger means we're left with only - as it looks - Gerard on one wing, Pienaar on the left and then a new winger. We need people like McGeady for the bench. It's all well and good having a wicked starting XI but people seem to forget you need a good squad to do anything. We need numbers, we need to keep the McGeady's and Kone's since they'll bring in no cash.
maybe, we're not going to use wingers next season..... Del = our no10

Kagawa is the new rumour today, even though it's in the daily star. Seems to be out of favour at Dortmund. Would be a boss signing!

Total joke that multiple news outlets pick this non-rumour up crediting the Times, without checking if it has actually been reported in the Times.

Milan aren't really a force anymore to be fair

Well, not like they once were

He'd still be a cracking signing for us like, but he's probably out of our price range :(

Probably not. A bid of around £6mil would most likely be enough. He's probably out of our price range in that he's an out of form 29-year-old.

Brazilian is he? Not worth it. He'll have Goat's physique in about 2 years time on top of a crippling addiction to something.

My money is on cherry bakewells.

Seriously though it's deffo off some lid has already made a 'welcome to united' YouTube video them you tubers always get it right.

Watching said video though, he looked like a top player.

My money is on cherry bakewells.

Seriously though it's deffo off some lid has already made a 'welcome to united' YouTube video them you tubers always get it right.

Watching said video though, he looked like a top player.

Anyone looks good on Youtube. Bit of Euro trance and some flashing graphics, you could make Osman look like Messi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back