Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
So who are we buying>championing>slating>selling and then longing for today?

I like the look of Theo Walcott. I reckon we could get him for about £87.67p, he wants out of Arsenal and Wenger and him had a fight at Wembley, an his aunties a massive blue. He's world class on the counter attack, faster than Usain Bolt, and scores loads and loads of goals a season there's no better winger in Europe/Asia one and one, plus he can play up front. But he's got a [Poor language removed] first touch, can't cross or even head his own crosses in the short arse, his tackling awful and he breaks down more than 25 year old Vauxhall Nova, and obviously he's a LAZY person. But with him being English we'd get at least £800m for him if we sold him to City or West Ham. Look how much the RS are getting for Sterling and he's not even 1/8 as good as Walcott, the Daily Start said Bayern Munich are interested but my mate on Facebook said he's got his heart set on Arsenal because of that cannon tattoo on his bum cheek.

If we could just get Theo Walcott next season we'd be amazing, imagine this line up.

Howard

Coleman. Stones. Jags. Garbutt

Barry McCarthy

Osman. Cleverley. Walcott.

Barkley.
Lukaku.

I like the look of Theo Walcott. I reckon we could get him for about £87.67p, he wants out of Arsenal and Wenger and him had a fight at Wembley, an his aunties a massive blue. He's world class on the counter attack, faster than Usain Bolt, and scores loads and loads of goals a season there's no better winger in Europe/Asia one and one, plus he can play up front. But he's got a [Poor language removed] first touch, can't cross or even head his own crosses in the short arse, his tackling awful and he breaks down more than 25 year old Vauxhall Nova, and obviously he's a LAZY person. But with him being English we'd get at least £800m for him if we sold him to City or West Ham. Look how much the RS are getting for Sterling and he's not even 1/8 as good as Walcott, the Daily Start said Bayern Munich are interested but my mate on Facebook said he's got his heart set on Arsenal because of that cannon tattoo on his bum cheek.

If we could just get Theo Walcott next season we'd be amazing, imagine this line up.

Howard

Barry McCarthy

Barkley.
Lukaku.

Nah we should obviously go back to barca, they clearly have no idea what their players are actually worth. Start the bidding at £3m for their keeper Ter Stegen.

If we are selling Mirallas let's hope it is done early july instead of dragging it out until the end of August.

Would rather have everybody turning up for pre-season and wanting to be there. One bad apple can affect the atmosphere.

Not slating him here, just think it needs to be done ASAP if it is happening.

Milan are my home team - I'm not English - and he's been very poor for us this season. I expected big things of him but can safely say I wouldn't mind him f**king off back to Russia.
how do you feel about the manager getting the sack?

Howard

Barry McCarthy

Barkley.
Lukaku.

No way would that team work!!!!!

how do you feel about the manager getting the sack?

Pippo? Deserved. He's not a manager, not yet anyway, wasn't particularly flexible with his tactics and played too many players out of position (hey that sounds familiar). Quite excited by Sini if he gets the freedom needed in the transfer market as I liked his Sampdoria team. Just need to truly gut the squad first though!

Pippo? Deserved. He's not a manager, not yet anyway, wasn't particularly flexible with his tactics and played too many players out of position (hey that sounds familiar). Quite excited by Sini if he gets the freedom needed in the transfer market as I liked his Sampdoria team. Just need to truly gut the squad first though!

Amazing how low Milan have fallen over the last 6-7 years.

Like they had no intention of even competing with Juve once they came back up.

does sound eerily familar a bit. he'll learn though as even the most stubborn tend to do when things go wrong.

Amazing how low Milan have fallen over the last 6-7 years.

Like they had no intention of even competing with Juve once they came back up.

I know, it's been very tough to watch over the last few years but it was inevitable. There's absolutely no way we can compete until we leave the San Siro for our own stadium. Hopefully Mr Bee - the new backer - is willing to fund the proposed stand-alone stadium. We seem to be willing to throw the cash about in the market with the close-to signing of Jackson Martinez.

However, the Doyen Sports link could be a poisoned chalice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back