Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Deulofeu appears to be a done deal and I think we'll get Spurs to drop their price for Lennon too. I'd have liked to have seen Ayew on the left. It's surprising that neither Liverpool or Spurs have snapped up Konyplyanka on a free. Maybe he could be an option?

Kagawa is exactly what he need. Were Dortmund rumoured to be one of the clubs interested in Mirallas? Maybe he could be used in part-exchange?

We still need another striker. Austin could be a ready-made replacement for when Lukaku does eventually leave us and they'd make a bruising partnership. Berbatov on a free as a stop-gap? He could have a good understanding with Kagawa and Lennon from being former teammates.

Deulofeu appears to be a done deal and I think we'll get Spurs to drop their price for Lennon too. I'd have liked to have seen Ayew on the left. It's surprising that neither Liverpool or Spurs have snapped up Konyplyanka on a free. Maybe he could be an option?

Kagawa is exactly what he need. Were Dortmund rumoured to be one of the clubs interested in Mirallas? Maybe he could be used in part-exchange?

We still need another striker. Austin could be a ready-made replacement for when Lukaku does eventually leave us and they'd make a bruising partnership. Berbatov on a free as a stop-gap? He could have a good understanding with Kagawa and Lennon from being former teammates.

I understand if Mirallas thinks his time on Mersey is done and he wants out, but what player desiring CL football wants to play for a new manager in a tough league that has an EL play-in game? Better sticking with what you've got a little longer I think.

Love Mirallas but soon as he's back off his jollies he needs to be given a contract offer with a pay increase and asked to either sign or leave, if he stays great if not get £12-15 mil from a Monaco type club and get Konoplyanka in, offer him £60k a week deal and give him a £3-4 mil signing on fee like Spurs did with Adebayor in order for him to drop his wages. Would be a like for like replacement whilst still giving us about £8-10 mil to spend on other areas of the squad.

I had a weird feeling yesterday we would be in for Patrick Bamford, and lo and behold today we are linked with him.

Never even heard of him before.

Kono definitely coming to England, think we should prioritise him over Lennon, especially as there's no transfer fee involved. Stoke, Spurs of Liverpool it looks like though.

Trippier for £3.5m would've been a top signing.

There seems to be something a little bit off with Konoplyanka. Don't you think someone, somewhere would have grabbed him by now? It's not far off July 1st and only team I've seen properly linked is Stoke; not seen Lpool/Spurs linked in a paper for ages. Is there something those of us watching him on TV are missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back