Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
There seems to be something a little bit off with Konoplyanka. Don't you think someone, somewhere would have grabbed him by now? It's not far off July 1st and only team I've seen properly linked is Stoke; not seen Lpool/Spurs linked in a paper for ages. Is there something those of us watching him on TV are missing?

how do you know he hasn't been offered about 6 contracts and is considering them all?

There seems to be something a little bit off with Konoplyanka. Don't you think someone, somewhere would have grabbed him by now? It's not far off July 1st and only team I've seen properly linked is Stoke; not seen Lpool/Spurs linked in a paper for ages. Is there something those of us watching him on TV are missing?

Do you reckon he's dead mate?

I can see the trailer now.

"Everything was going right for John B. Agentson. He had a nice girlfriend, a baby on the way, and a job as an up and coming football agent with the world at his feet. But then..."

*Cut to jeep running over Konopylanka

"...He accidentally kills his only client.

Now he's about to find out, that getting a footballing contract for a corpse isn't as easy as it looks."

Ooh matron.
article-0-1A6084F700000578-696_634x422.jpg

Konoplyanka was being touted as a signing for the neighbours and Spurs.

He is now being touted as a signing for Stoke.

Can't say I know much about him, but i'm guessing he aint all that.

Now the guy at Kiev who tore us a new A hole would be one that would get us excited!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back