Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im surprised we havent gone in for Bartra and Roberto from Barca.

They fit the criteria which Martinez is looking for and are available...

If he's not in for either of them then hopefully he has a really top playmaker in mind and will just get in a cheap centre back stopgap.

we sign this Roberto lid , everton fans be singing Roberto had a dream
heel probs think weve got a song already ffs

Im surprised we havent gone in for Bartra and Roberto from Barca.

They fit the criteria which Martinez is looking for and are available...

If he's not in for either of them then hopefully he has a really top playmaker in mind and will just get in a cheap centre back stopgap.

According to reports in the Spanish press Barcalona aren't keen to sell either, prob not a good idea to aggrivate them by making bids or activating buy out clauses until we have Deulofeu signed up, that's if we are actually interested.

I've moved across to this thread because weve not been linked with him as far as I know but I'd rather we went for Afobe from Wolves than these two, he scored 19 goals by January on loan at MK Dons and then went back to Wolves and scored 13 in the Championship, just been called up to the England under 21 squad.

Wouldn't mind dicko to be honest

Good point...

Didnt think of that, but makes a lot of sense. Other than the money, i cant see why Martinez wouldnt want all 3 unless he's got someone up his sleeve

According to reports in the Spanish press Barcalona aren't keen to sell either, prob not a good idea to aggrivate them by making bids or activating buy out clauses until we have Deulofeu signed up, that's if we are actually interested.

This chap sounds excellent.

Great goalscoring record for england youth also but odd arsenal sold him for £2mil in Jan?

I've moved across to this thread because weve not been linked with him as far as I know but I'd rather we went for Afobe from Wolves than these two, he scored 19 goals by January on loan at MK Dons and then went back to Wolves and scored 13 in the Championship, just been called up to the England under 21 squad.

Not sure if this has been posted but have a feeling it could be Garbutt.

Thought as much. THT definitely still gets gets a little bit of info here and there. Nothing major like but worth keeping an eye on their account from time to time.

Probably not a good thing even if they do sell us Deulofeu. If its possible for either it might mean we wait till January but that's better than ruining a good relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back