Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agree with the comments above...

Cleverly - done - free transfer, not bad business.
Deulofeu - a well needed winger with a lot of potential and talent
Marshall - a keeper we've needed for two or three years now (can't see this one happening though)
Van Dijk - would be a great signing at £8M and Roberto has already said we need a centre half
Lennon - you can never have too many work horses and also another needed winger.

We need a play maker and striker as well though. Can't comment on Sergi Roberto, cause I've no idea who that is.

Agree with the comments above...

Cleverly - done - free transfer, not bad business.
Deulofeu - a well needed winger with a lot of potential and talent
Marshall - a keeper we've needed for two or three years now (can't see this one happening though)
Van Dijk - would be a great signing at £8M and Roberto has already said we need a centre half
Lennon - you can never have too many work horses and also another needed winger.

We need a play maker and striker as well though. Can't comment on Sergi Roberto, cause I've no idea who that is.

Prospect. Touted as a Xavi replacement apparently a few years back. Not my words.

Id stick roberto as the number 10 then next year drop him deeper into barrys position. Abit like how spurs brought modric through
Think this Roberto talk is nonsense to be honest. I can't see barca getting rid while they can't replace him, and I don't think he's the type of player we need while we have Barry, Gibson, McCarthy, Besic, cleverley, Barkley and Osman competing for 3/4 places in midfield.

Cleverly
Van dijk
Deulofeu
Marshall
Sergi Roberto
Lennon

Complete fantasy that is but i think itd be hard to beat a window this good

Not impossible at all. There could easily still be interest in Marshall. Apparently in Jan he was telling all his mates he was coming to us.

Just depends if we're actually interested in Van Dijk or Sergi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back