Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
If de gea goes to Real Madrid that would make kelyor navas 3rd choice keeper surely would make him want to make on and look for 1st team football. Navas is a excellent keeper much better than Howard and I wouldn't have thought he would cost to much

Apparently, Valencia aren't planning on extending the contract of Pablo Piatti which expires in 2016. If that's the case, I'd imagine they will be looking for a sale over the summer. I'm not sure why they aren't planning on extending his contract as he got 7 goals, 7 assists for them last season in La Liga but it could be down to the fact that they have the money for better. Cruel after he's put a good shift in, but that's the nature of the business I guess.

Anyway, he would be a good addition for us. Only 25, can play LW, RW and AM and also wouldn't be too expensive with his contract situation in mind. A club could drive a great bargain out of Valencia with this one.

As far as pure speculation goes, you could do a lot worse than suggest a move for Piatti. Roberto Martinez tried to sign him to Wigan back in 2011...

"you heard it here first folks - Tim Howard's Everton career could well be over. his wife has moved back to the states & the wheels are now in motion for another goalkeeping acquisition to line up alongside Joel!"

15c4714e9f4788753e98c9bac0760047_M.jpg

think he's injured right now, but not too seriously, Kiyotake from hannover has always been a good active player when i've seen him, could be worth a shot for the right fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back