Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkySports: Sunderland are interested in signing PSV Eindhoven captain Georginio Wijnaldum this summer.

We should be all over this one, he's the playmaker.

Like I said in another thread I find it astonishing how Martinez spent the WC with RVN at the Dutch training camp yet has shown no interest in any of their players. Quality like De Vrij, Martins Indi, Lens, Wijnaldum etc.

Dann over Ogbonna for me.
neither of them for me.
For age price character ability and the fact its back up , id rather look to someone like james chester tbh. Only a year left on his contract still youngish , an international , prem experience , learnt his trade in the championship , knows a few of our lads from his utd days. Wont be too expensive and not much of a gamble.

Definitely a few more on his list, and he wants a few of them in before we go to Asia.

Think Lennon, if it was too happen will be deadline day.

So you don't think Lennon will happen? This would disappoint me as he's a terrific fit. Unless Cleverly plays a lot out wide or Osman and Pienaar regain youth (tell me where to find it also), I wouldn't want the youthful Gerry or undependable McGeady being a starting option out wide.

Like I said in another thread I find it astonishing how Martinez spent the WC with RVN at the Dutch training camp yet has shown no interest in any of their players. Quality like De Vrij, Martins Indi, Lens, Wijnaldum etc.

In fairness, we were linked with the first three during the WC. Martins Indi I wasn't sold on, same for De Vrij but Lens looks decent. Problem there I think that he is on big wage in Russia. Wijnaldum though, no excuses, if Sunderland can afford him, we can.

In fairness, we were linked with the first three during the WC. Martins Indi I wasn't sold on, same for De Vrij but Lens looks decent. Problem there I think that he is on big wage in Russia. Wijnaldum though, no excuses, if Sunderland can afford him, we can.

Agree mate would end up being another miss ala Bony and Tadic imo. For £10 million he would be a fantastic signing, I still hope we are in for Firmino though but would be gutted if we went for neither and took our chances on some unknown besic type signing on the cheap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back