Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
From all the ones mentioned I think Payet is still the one I would really try and push the boat out for.

Failing that I still think there's a chance of getting Sergi Roberto.

Last edited:
In true faux Euro expert style, I remember watching Fabricio against Barcelona on the last day of the season and wanting Everton to sign him. Gerry was going on about how good he was, and he actually was quality in the game as well.

GO HED EVERTON AND SIGN SOMEONE BOSS ON DAT FIFA SO I CAN BLAG EVERYONE HOW AMAZING HES GONNA BE AS I WATCHED HIM LOADS BEFORE HE TURNS OUT UTTER DUNG AND WE SELL HIM FOR AN UNDISCLOSED FEE.

Two players of that ilk and we would be in business good man, standing on top of Mount Everton with all the peasants below us looking up once again to the mighty Blues
Hahahaha. I'll drink to that good sir.

Please don't tell me this is the genuine Transfer Thread? I don't even want to scroll up to get that heart sinking moment when you realise @Woolly Blue is gonna jump over me for being a speculative off topic gimp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back