Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer speculative hopes and dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you don't think Lennon will happen? This would disappoint me as he's a terrific fit. Unless Cleverly plays a lot out wide or Osman and Pienaar regain youth (tell me where to find it also), I wouldn't want the youthful Gerry or undependable McGeady being a starting option out wide.
If Mirallas goes we'll definitely get Lennon and I think Mirallas is definitely going to go. Lennon as you say would be a good fit with Deulofeu on the other side. Probably better than Mirallas. We need some players who will track back.

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...eeper-waiting-for-everton-and-aston-villa-to/

Not a reliable source but I've seen this guy linked to us before.

Fabricio has a contract extension offer on the table from Deportivo La Coruña, but is awaiting further approaches from the Premier League.

Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton isn't the only option Everton and Aston Villa are considering this summer, with both clubs tipped to bid for the 29-year-old, although it's fair to say Premier League clubs can often pay over-inflated prices for English players.

Still very much on the agenda as an alternative option is Deportivo La Coruña keeper Fabricio Agosto, who produced consistently high-quality displays of his agility and reflexes, throughout the 2014-15 campaign in La Liga.

The 27-year-old is entering the final year of his contract with the Galician club, who are keen to get him to pen a new deal, but according to sources consulted by [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] Sport, he is still in no hurry to do so and for good reason.

Everton and Aston Villa have both made enquiries through intermediaries, provisionally with offers outlined for when his contract with Deportivo expires, on June 30th 2016.

Fabricio is alert to the fact the two Premier League clubs are thinking on goalkeeper reinforcements this summer, so isn't going to rush into any contract decisions just yet. However, he is prepared to agree a new deal with his current club, if firm bids aren't forthcoming over the next few weeks.

The main obstacle to any formal bid from either Everton or Aston Villa, is that Deportivo have previously insisted they won't let Fabricio leave for less than his clause valuation of €6 million, which is roughly £4.3m. Still a very reasonable price for a quality goalkeeper, heading into the peak years of his career.

That resolve could be tested though and a lower offer possibly accepted, with Deportivo conscious that otherwise, they could lose Fabricio in 2016 and not receive anything at all.

For now, lines of communication remain open and it's a matter of the player waiting with baited breath, because there's certainly a willingness to consider moves to either Goodison Park or Villa Park.

Meanwhile, Deportivo fans would clearly be hugely disappointed to see Fabricio leave. Via the official club website, they overwhelmingly voted him as their Player of the 2014-15 Season, with 62.34% of the overall vote. With 10.96% of the vote, forward Lucas Perez was some considerably margin behind in second position.

The following video highlights plenty of reasons why Fabricio has earned such plaudits with Deportivo, and generated a wealth of interest from other clubs.

Edit 2 lol at the save on 0.50secs, hit him right on the bounce, Robles that.

Last edited:
http://www.[Publication is blacklis...eeper-waiting-for-everton-and-aston-villa-to/

Please post the text copy (even if just the first few paragraphs) with links, particularly when it's a frivolous/link bait source.

Wouldn't mind Adebayor as 2nd choice behind Rom, anyone who accuses their own mum of putting a juju spell on them is alright in my book.

Wouldn't mind Adebayor as 2nd choice behind Rom, anyone who accuses their own mum of putting a juju spell on them is alright in my book.
On his day when he wants to he's one of the best in the world. I also would never even think of having him in the team on his wages.

Fabricio has a contract extension offer on the table from Deportivo La Coruña, but is awaiting further approaches from the Premier League.

Burnley goalkeeper Tom Heaton isn't the only option Everton and Aston Villa are considering this summer, with both clubs tipped to bid for the 29-year-old, although it's fair to say Premier League clubs can often pay over-inflated prices for English players.

Still very much on the agenda as an alternative option is Deportivo La Coruña keeper Fabricio Agosto, who produced consistently high-quality displays of his agility and reflexes, throughout the 2014-15 campaign in La Liga.

The 27-year-old is entering the final year of his contract with the Galician club, who are keen to get him to pen a new deal, but according to sources consulted by [Publication is blacklisted due to spam] Sport, he is still in no hurry to do so and for good reason.

Everton and Aston Villa have both made enquiries through intermediaries, provisionally with offers outlined for when his contract with Deportivo expires, on June 30th 2016.

Fabricio is alert to the fact the two Premier League clubs are thinking on goalkeeper reinforcements this summer, so isn't going to rush into any contract decisions just yet. However, he is prepared to agree a new deal with his current club, if firm bids aren't forthcoming over the next few weeks.

The main obstacle to any formal bid from either Everton or Aston Villa, is that Deportivo have previously insisted they won't let Fabricio leave for less than his clause valuation of €6 million, which is roughly £4.3m. Still a very reasonable price for a quality goalkeeper, heading into the peak years of his career.

That resolve could be tested though and a lower offer possibly accepted, with Deportivo conscious that otherwise, they could lose Fabricio in 2016 and not receive anything at all.

For now, lines of communication remain open and it's a matter of the player waiting with baited breath, because there's certainly a willingness to consider moves to either Goodison Park or Villa Park.

Meanwhile, Deportivo fans would clearly be hugely disappointed to see Fabricio leave. Via the official club website, they overwhelmingly voted him as their Player of the 2014-15 Season, with 62.34% of the overall vote. With 10.96% of the vote, forward Lucas Perez was some considerably margin behind in second position.

The following video highlights plenty of reasons why Fabricio has earned such plaudits with Deportivo, and generated a wealth of interest from other clubs.

Fabricio? Sounds like a buff suntanned stripper who'd get mauled at Hen Nights....

Yup, Come on Bill, stick a few notes into his G-String and get him signed.

*stops channelling @chicoazul*

With Firmino off to the Kopites Martinez needs to hurry up in his pursuit of a CAM, their isn't a large amount out there and with Sunderland after Wijnaldum I hope he doesn't arse about in the market as it's the one massive gaping hole in this current side.

With Firmino off to the Kopites Martinez needs to hurry up in his pursuit of a CAM, their isn't a large amount out there and with Sunderland after Wijnaldum I hope he doesn't arse about in the market as it's the one massive gaping hole in this current side.

I think the Sunderland Wijnaldum one isn't happening mate.

So maybe it's him we are after?
Is he any good?

I think the Sunderland Wijnaldum one isn't happening mate.

So maybe it's him we are after?
Is he any good?

I rate him but obviously being from the Dutch league it's a risk (although after Tadic and Bony we should be prepared to speculate imo) I just hope he doesn't go for an unknown or another youngster with potential as we need someone to come in and do the business. This season's massive for us 2 seasons in mid table will certainly see a few leave with us not having EL to attract quality replacements for me Martinez needs to get this vital signing done asap before he's left with the scraps, a 3rd choice CB can wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back