Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roma midfielder Kevin Strootman has signed a new contract with the Serie A runners-up.

The Dutchman, who made 45 appearances in all competitions for the Giallorossi during the 2016-17 campaign, has signed a five-year contract extension with the club.

“This extension is special for me,” Strootman told Roma's official website. “I really want to win something here, and I will do everything I can to achieve that. Everyone at the club was behind me during my injury, and that is another reason I am delighted to stay.”

NOLITO LOOKING FOR EXIT

Manchester City striker Nolito admits he is keen to leave the Premier League club this summer and return to Spain.

The Spaniard told radio station Cadena COPE he is looking to move as soon as possible, with a move to either Atletico Madrid or former club Celta Vigo both potential options.

"I’m crazy about returning to Spain," he said.

"City keep signing players, we’ll see if they sign anyone else and make it easy for me to leave. I hope I can leave, whether it’s on loan, a transfer or whatever. I have several teams I’d prefer to join but it depends on City.

“I have two years left to run on my contract. I know about the interest from Atlético and Celta… but they’re things for my agent to deal with.”

I could tell you a lot of stories about Phillip Green links with Moshiri, Mickey Walsh brokering deals with his brother Steve, Why Harris and Elstone are on the board, why Lukaku come out and said that he doesn't know boards ambition, why Barkley's side have been quiet in contract negotiations, there's plenty I am told. People need to see the picture as a whole instead of seeing each thing as singular event that is not interlinked.

Open your eyes as Koeman says :0

Looks like we have another contender for the King ITK crown.....

Fii-puctual-like-a-boss.gif

I could tell you a lot of stories about Phillip Green links with Moshiri, Mickey Walsh brokering deals with his brother Steve, Why Harris and Elstone are on the board, why Lukaku come out and said that he doesn't know boards ambition, why Barkley's side have been quiet in contract negotiations, there's plenty I am told. People need to see the picture as a whole instead of seeing each thing as singular event that is not interlinked.

Is this about Steve Walsh being as bent as a nine bob note?

If so heard the same.

I think you should divulge

Or you could tell everyone the whole picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back